BY AVIARY

A magical way to create and share beautiful photos. One of the New York Times' "Best Apps for iOS 7" "50 Must-Have iPad App for 2013" - TIME Magazine "A solid, simple camera editing app." -USA Today ****************** Aviary is a fun and simple way to make beautiful photos in seconds. Use professionally designed filters, creative stickers and frames, touch-up tools and more to create and share amazing pics! Features: » Enhance with Hi-Def, Illuminate and Color Fix » Stylize with over 100 free and purchasable filters » Get creative with stunning stickers and frames » Touch-up selfies with redeye and blemish removal » Boost smile wattage with teeth whitening » Selectively remove and replace color with Splash » Add drama with Sharpen » Draw, add text and create your own memes » Crop, rotate, and straighten your photos » Draw attention to the subject of your photo with Focus » Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and warmth » Share photos to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook » Print your favorite photos to the nearest Walgreens We’re adding new tools all the time, and we love listening to your requests. Check out the list of upcoming features or submit your own idea at http://aviary.uservoice.com Bonus: » Customize your app experience with drag and drop tools » Expand your photo editing options with hundreds of professionally designed effects, frames and stickers » Enjoy high resolution output on saved images » NOTE ABOUT PHOTO ACCESS: Please grant photo access when the app launches to enable us to display your recent photos in a gallery view on the home screen. It’s not required to use the app, but will make choosing recent photos a whole lot easier for you! » NOTE ABOUT IN-APP PURCHASES: You can always restore your previous purchases on any iOS device as long as you're using the same Apple ID. Just tap the Restore button in the top right corner of each tool screen. Yay! » Developers: Want to add this editor to your own app? You can choose the tools you need, change the colors of the UI, and more. Download our SDK for free at aviary.com. For an example of another app using Aviary, check out some of our featured partners: Pic Collage, Halftone, Pic Stitch, Muzy, or Tango see more...

• "This is a really good photo editing app." in 1 review
  • "There are a lot of great qualities about this app that allow you to edit your photos in many different ways." in 1 review
claudia t.
Techie Expert Level 1
My favorite photo editing app!  I like that there is so many choices on how to edit your photos.  I like the combination of filters and that you can make memes with it.  I also like that it saves your pictures in a separate folder in your files so you can upload them easily.  I have downloaded this app on every phone I've owned lol.  Highly recommend.
Victoria C.
This is one of the best photo editors that you can get for free. If Photoshop are for creatives, Aviary is for all of those who want to TRIPLE enhance their social media pictures. This is a great tool for adding effects, filters, frames, etc. They also have the general editing tools like blur, contrast, brightness, saturation etc. After being picked up by Adobe (Photoshop, Lightroom etc) , Aviary definitely became #1 in photo-editing apps. I love all the free effects and I love that there are even more delightful effects for Adobe users. Overall, a superb free photo-editing app for all your social media needs.
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
There's nothing I don't like about this app! I have been able to transform ordinary photos into works of art. The app is free and easy to use. I have been so impressed with the ability you have at your fingertips, with just the touch of a few buttons, to transform your pictures. Because of this app, I have not spent the time or money on getting our family pictures taken "professionally" and have still managed to capture some great shots.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
I have used and still have many different photo editing apps on my phone and I still choose to edit with Aviary first. There are so many different options available to edit your photos. There's also many different effect packs and add-ons to purchase, if you choose to.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
So many different free options to edit, enhance, and jazz up your pictures. They also have more edits, designs and stickers that you can purchase, but I've always been able to find the perfect things in their free edition. Stickers are modern and not childish! It does get tricky when adding multiple layers of stickers or text.
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
This is a really good photo editing app. It has lots of filters and frames, and you can even remove blemishes and red eyes with this tool. Also, in case you don't like any of the filters provided, you can customize the brightness, saturation, and contrast.
AND ITS FREE!! :D
Samantha Y.
Pensacola, FL
I love this app. I don't edit pictures a lot but having this app and all the options is a wonderful tool if you want to add a little something to your pictures. Recently you were able to get all the filters, borders, and stickers for free if you signed up with Adobe.
Karin B.
I use this for class projects all the time. It's quite easy to use, and my students need little instruction in order to figure it out. It's nice to be able to have a free photo editor available on the iPads.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
Techie Expert Level 2
This is the only app I use to edit pictures other than instagram. The filters are really great, and there are so many free things included, so I don't actually need to purchase a lot of the content.
Sara B.
LINCOLN, NE
I will have to check this app out. I have tried several different free photo editing apps, and have always been disappointed. I feel like most of them are great if you are 12 and love putting goofy stickers all over your pictures, or turning everything purple!
mahrael b.