BY NONE

With a stylish phone cord design, this ponytail holder set is the right call for any hairdo. SET Details Includes: 5 hair ties Diameter: approx. 2 in. (each) Material: plastic Origin: imported Size: One Size. Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Neha B.
Alameda, CA
Meh. It’s doesn’t work for me. My hair almost always ends up getting tangled. :( it isn’t effective for me but it might just work for you.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I love these hair ties! They don't pull my hair or leave a crease...they are affordable..I would definitely recommend these!
Jessica P.
Love using these hair ties for when I need to put my hair up. They dont pull my hair that much and they keep my hair in place all day/night, no word of a lie. I'm a server/house keeper for a hotel/restaurant and I use these hair ties daily. I prefer the ones from Sephora or Forever 21 but any hair bobble really does a great job.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Do these really work to keep your hair in a pony tail? I've seen the internationals where I work wearing these but they have have thick hair...
Jessie P.