BY NONE

With a stylish phone cord design, this ponytail holder set is the right call for any hairdo. SET Details Includes: 5 hair ties Diameter: approx. 2 in. (each) Material: plastic Origin: imported Size: One Size. Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Gladys R.
Waste of money 💰. I bought this because it was something new looked nice,cute. The first time i used this it holded my hair really hard, i liked it. But the second time it became loose it did not hold my hair the same way.....i think 🤔 may work well on fine hair.... i have i lot of hair.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I really like these for keeping my hair up. They’re great for thick hair because they stretch pretty far without snapping. The only down side is that they can stretch out pretty big and not shrink back, which makes them harder to use.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I love this item! It gets tangled in my hair way less than traditional elastic bands. My only issue is that they stretch out after use. But otherwise I really like them! They stay in place, less tangled, and are cute!
Neha B.
alameda, CA
Meh. It’s doesn’t work for me. My hair almost always ends up getting tangled. :( it isn’t effective for me but it might just work for you.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I love these hair ties! They don't pull my hair or leave a crease...they are affordable..I would definitely recommend these!
Tess💋 M.
Everyone saying its A waste of money - AS THEY STRETCH OUT JUST TAKE YOUR BLOW DRYER TO THEM ON HIGH OR POP IN BOILING WATER. THEG SHRINK RIGHT BACK DOWN TO SIZE.
Jessica P.
Love using these hair ties for when I need to put my hair up. They dont pull my hair that much and they keep my hair in place all day/night, no word of a lie. I'm a server/house keeper for a hotel/restaurant and I use these hair ties daily. I prefer the ones from Sephora or Forever 21 but any hair bobble really does a great job.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are they big?
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Do these really work to keep your hair in a pony tail? I've seen the internationals where I work wearing these but they have have thick hair...