PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil

by ICOCO

Features:Up to 24HR matte without the flat.Air-light texture, matte finish.Hides Imperfections for a Smooth Complexion.portable size, easy to carry.Specification:Color: 101#, 102#, 103#, 104#, 105#, 106#, 107#, 108#, 109#, 110#Size: 100*33*34mmPackage...

Is this good for combination skin?❤️
Start your review of PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil!
Calidad precio bien. Cubre casi todo. Estoy contento por que es la única base que me puedo comprar. Lo malo es que no tienen el color de mi piel. Pero mira, estoy contento con el descubrimiento que hice al comprara este producto. No creo que me lo vuelva a comprar, por que... Mira, por que estoy provando nuevas bases y malo será que no encuentre la mía. Es un poco cutre pero no se oxida por lo menos al principio.
Ipswich
Review for: PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil
I’ve always struggled to find the right foundation as I have olive skin that is very oily. I have tried expensive brands such as Mac etc however this is the best foundation I have ever used. It goes on thick and then blends perfectly in to the skin and feels so lightweight but with great coverage. I would never get a different foundation now!
Scotland, uk
PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil uploaded by Samantha S.
I absolutely love this foundation! Leaves my skin looking smooth and airbrushed! And lasts all day! I prefer this to many other high end foundations I have tried!
Neuilly Sur Seine
I am loving this it stays well on my skin. Love the texture and it gives me that natural but glowing skin type. Long lasting and it is good combination skin. Highly recommend it. It’s one of my favorites.
Clackmannanshire, Scotland
I really love this. It has amazing coverage, it leaves your skin looking flawless, and smooth and it is very affordable. It’s a buildable formula which is great for covering pimples etc.
pont eveque
PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil uploaded by Virginie M.
This foundation is magic i really loved it i used it all the day it make me a doll skin it s my favorite good color and my pore are invisible