BeautyFaceFace MakeupICOCO
PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil

PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil

by ICOCO

Features:Up to 24HR matte without the flat.Air-light texture, matte finish.Hides Imperfections for a Smooth Complexion.portable size, easy to carry.Specification:Color: 101#, 102#, 103#, 104#, 105#, 106#, 107#, 108#, 109#, 110#Size: 100*33*34mmPackage...

Have y’all tried the Phoera Beauty foundation? Matter of fact, have y’all tried anything from Phoera beauty? I have an order coming and I’m so excited. I’m now an ambassador for the brand so if you’ve been wanting to try their products, make sure to go to their website and use code ASHLM15 to save some money 🙏🏻🙏🏻PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil
PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil ? Any thoughts or opinions on this foundation does it work as well as it does in the ads?
Is this really as great [email protected] adds make it look?
Start your review of PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil!
Ana V.
Pampa, TX
PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil uploaded by Ana V.
Review for: PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil
So I tried this foundation because the one I would always use start leaving an orange tinge after a couple of hrs and omg the coverage is amazing! It blends so well and easily and the best is the price!! I would totally recommend this to everyone!!
Vida M.
Redlands, CA
PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil uploaded by Vida M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This cream works amazing for the price covered my tattoos and leaves it feeling amazingly smooth very matte and covered pores and imperfections really love this brand and very affordable as well would definitely try again .
DeeDee E.
San Diego
PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil uploaded by DeeDee E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Being older I take a lot of time finding my foundation. This foundation is my favorite didn’t hear about it until a year ago and I’m so glad I did. Does not show the lines the creases in my face. I just looked in the mirror it’s been 11 hours of course I use primer and long wear but it is flawless.
Ashley J.
Jackson, KY
PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil uploaded by Ashley J.
This is a very matte foundation. Probably the most matte foundation I have ever used. If you have dry skin I would not recommend this, but if you really want yo dry this definitely use an oil. This has excellent coverage. I just feel that it is too matte. I have oily skin and my oil does not come through at all with this foundation.
Natasha  C.
Califon, NJ
PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil uploaded by Natasha  C.
Purchased at: Amazon
So I just bought this foundation in a bundle off amazon it came with two colors and a crap ton of sponges for I think $19.99 .. the price was intriguing and I have seen this foundation all over tik tok! It’s okay I’m not a HUGE fan of it because it says matte finish but to me it’s more of a dewy finish which I honestly dislike .. so I have been mixing it with my fenty beauty and I love it ! I’m wearing it in this pic !
Ashleigh M.
WV
I’m gonna be honest... this foundation was NOT it. The brand reached out to me on IG to try some of their products and I just didn’t like them. The foundation was very drying and looked like a hot mess on my skin. It didn’t have much coverage and didnt blend the easiest. I took it off before I even finished my makeup 😩 not worth the $$. Subscribe to All Things Ashleigh on Youtube for more beauty related content!
Celine M.
Enterprise, AL
I absolutely love this foundation! I was a little sceptical to buying it but I am so happy I did! It is inexpensive and it is full coverage with a light feel to it so I never felt like I was wearing too much foundation. I would definitely purchase again!
Kat B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this because online it shows it on "real customers" that were a little older and gave a full coverage look that made lines and pores disappear. Now I know you cannot get ride of large pores or wrinkles without surgery but the difference the photos made were amazing. So silly me read just a few reviews and purchased it. I really don't feel like its that great at all. It covered well but it shows every texture on your face. I could see almost every single pore on my face. If I put enough powder on my face after using the foundation it helps hide pores a little better but still not near what the pictures showed. Photoshop must have been used for those photos. I wish I could realistically photoshop my face in life with that foundation.
Casey B.
Joshua, TX
This is one of my favorite face foundations I use it just about every day I have tons of bottles of it! It's so simple to apply with your brush and you can you can either build your color up make it look dewy or matte a or natural! I am a Phoera beauty ambassador so if you are interested in this item go to their website at Phoerabeauty.com and use my code for 10% off your entire order with Phoerabeautywithcasey highly highly recommend this item you will be happy that you bought it!
Eva S.
San Antonio, TX
PHOERA Perfect Beauty Face Liquid Foundation Base Soft Matte Long Wear Oil uploaded by Eva S.
Purchased at: Amazon
So i need to buy a new color since this was super white. Im surprised at how paper white it was. Does the trick in a pinch to hide my melasma
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karena G.
Kansas City, MO
il y a 2 ans
Carla T. il y a 2 ans
I actually loved it. I have combo skin so I don't know what I say it's oil-based because it did not make my skin oily at all. After about 10 hours the only places that rubbed off were around my nose where I was blowing my nose from allergies all day.