BeautyFaceFace MakeupTekDeals

by TekDeals

Makeup Form: Liquids

Created with oil-controlling features; Lightweight and bendable. Designed to feel natural on your skin; Helps hide redness, tattoos, blemishes; Full coverage; Hypoallergenic

Skin Type: All

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PHOERA Liquid Foundation Professional Makeup Full Coverage Fast Base Brighten long-lasting Shade!
Raj B.
Wolverhampton , West Midlands
PHOERA Liquid Foundation Professional Makeup Full Coverage Fast Base Brighten long-lasting Shade uploaded by Raj B.
Had this freebie come through the post today so I thought I would give it a go! At first I wasn’t to sure but as the day went on I think it’s a nice good coverage, I’m not sure if I will wear this everyday tho I prefer Estée Lauder foundation.

Looking for your answer?