BY PHOENIX BRANDS

Time-tested detergent provides mighty cleaning power. Ultra formula is hard on soil but gentle on fabric. Light, fresh scent. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. ~ Includes four bottles.PBC48116. 48116. Phoenix Brands Dynamo Free & Clear Liquid Detergent, 100 Ounce. see more...

Glory A.
Glory A.
I've used this before and it has been fine. It does it's job. I guess it has to do with what is more popular since other detergents are found easier and seem to adversite more one gets use to using certain things. I don;t see why anyone can;t use this.
Penny G.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
For an inexpensive brand it works amazingly well. I love the tough cleaning power.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Springfield, IL
I love this detergent! Meijer's use to sell it and now they do not. I am not able to use a lot of different detergents and it is very disappointing to not be able to find it locally anymore :(
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I use this when I need to wash my rugs and don't want to use an expensive brand to do it. It's affordable to buy.