BY PHOENIX BRANDS

Superior performance meets budget-friendly pricing in 2Xultra. Highly effective detergent effectively lifts dirt and grease. Gentle-action formula protects fabric from wash-related wear. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. ~ Includes four bottles.PBC49555. 49555. Phoenix Brands AJAX 2X Original Laundry Detergent, 50 oz.. see more...

Mindy R.
Findlay, OH
This laundry detergent did the job. It removed stains and I feel that it cleaned my laundry. I’m not a huge fan of the scent of this detergent, though. It lingered in my clothing for a while and gave me a headache when I wore the clothing.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have lots of allergies to laundry detergents but decided to give this one a try. I am amazed at how good it smells and I do not have any reactions to it, plus it cleans my family's clothing well. I would highly recommend this detergent for anyone.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Decorator Expert Level 4
Im not too found of this. It cleans, but doesn't get any of thr stains out, unlike other brands i use.