BY PHITEN

Briana R.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this tape ! I run track so my body is always hurting and I'm always getting little injuries but I still have to run so putting this tape on allows me to feel better but still have the flexibility that I need.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Worked really well when I had a hurt ankle in track and still had to run and it's very cheap and so worth it
Lauryl H.
Malone, FL
Can you wear this whole being active?
Adriana B.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this work for arthritis pains?
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
Can you wear this while running?
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Can u buy anywhere??????.