BY PHISODERM

Phthalate-Free Original Formula - New Look! Gentle body wash for baby s delicate skin Powder Fresh Scent Dermatologist Recommended For more than a decade, parents like you have trusted their baby s skin to pH balanced pHisoderm®.  Now you can bathe your little one in luxury with our tear-free Cream Wash.  It s dermatologist recommended and leaves delicate skin soft and smooth. Phthalate-free formula and packaging. Dermatologist Recommended. pH balanced to moisturize baby s skin as it cleans. Soap-free formula rinses easily and won t over-dry or irritate. Allergy tested for your little one s skin. Leaves your little one smelling baby fresh. For baby-soft skin for moms, try our complete line of pH balanced pHisoderm® facial care. Questions? Toll free see more...

• Is this harsh on the skin? I've very sensitive skin 2 Answers
  • Has anyone found this in store?5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie F.
Youngsville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This wash is by far the best for my baby. I’ve been using it since he was born and he loves it. The smell is amazingly baby fresh and it’s so gentle on his skin, it’s not harsh and really helps with sensitivity. When my son was born he had this little white bumps on his face, after using this for a few weeks they went away!! Love it and recommend it.
Michelle S.
Clinton, MO
My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and has been diagnosed with eczema. This is the only body wash that is gentle and moisturizing to keep outbreaks at bay. It smells amazing! I won’t recommend any other wash.
Tiffany D.
Vicksburg, MS
Absolute favorite wash for babies! My oldest is 4 and he used it until he was 2! And my youngest is 6 months and she uses it! It's rather difficult to find in my area! The only places that carry it are a few local pharmacies and then target in the pharmacy (you have to ask for it). I have also found that you can purchase a 3 pack on Amazon for a reasonable price.
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
I love the smell of this! And it works so well. They gave it to me in hospital after I had my first baby. I used it for her first bath and continued using it until she turned one. It was affordable and effective great for baby skin!
Katie R.
Casper, WY
This is the soap our hospital give us when Our daughter was born, I love it. It is so gentle on their new skin! But we couldn't not find it in store, therefore we had to quite using it! Great stuff but hard to find!
Angelika H.
My son has used this since the day he was born. Only thing I don't really like is that it dries his hair out. I've been looking into other things but not of them seem as good as this product.
Shante C.
Wichita Falls , TX
I got a 3 pack of this baby wash as a gift before my baby was born! The momma that got it for me swore by it up and down and said it was one of her must haves. My baby is now 9 months and I refuse to use anything else. The smell is a powder scent and it's fresh and creamy and makes cuddling with my baby even more addicting than it already is! LOVE THIS STUFF. Most definitely recommend it.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
The gentle pkwder scent is enough to make you want to use this on your little one. The fact that it is sensitive enough for a newborns sensitive skin makes this a must have product!
ali w.
This is the best product I've ever used on my kids! its creamy and gentle and smells so nice with the powder fresh scent! it doesn't build up on their little heads either!
Amanda S.
O Fallon, IL
I love how gentle phisoderm is. I've used it on my own kids as well as my patients in critical care. Smells wonderful and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has anyone found this in store?
Aoife C.
Tipperary
Is this harsh on the skin? I've very sensitive skin