BeautyFaceFacial Skincarenone
Phisoderm Clear Confidence Face Scrub 5 Oz Oil Free

Phisoderm Clear Confidence Face Scrub 5 Oz. Oil Free

by none

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Phisoderm Clear Confidence Face Scrub 5 Oz. Oil Free!
How would you rate this product?
Julissa S.
Buford, GA
I love this product. I got it from big lots and I'm a lazy person when it comes to taking off makeup at night because when I wake up in the morning I have bad pimples and when I wash my face with this product and my pimples are gone the next day. I'm not kidding this product is amazing so I recommend you guys to get this.
chloe D.
Laurel Fork
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for removing makeup and that’s about it for me. Didn’t get rid of acne or acne scars. Smooth product lathers up well.
Ana P.
Fillmore, CA
Love this stuff! It helps get rid of all my annoying blackheads. It's very strong though, so make sure you use face lotion afterwards!

Looking for your answer?