BY PHISODERM

Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Clears up blemishes for a radiant, balanced complexion pH Balanced Questions? Toll free Mon-Fri 9AM to 5PM see more...

• I love using Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash I used to hav...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin? Does it really help clear anc...1 Answers
  • When can you start to see results?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ja'Niyha L.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this. Helped with a acne problem that I was having. I would most definitely recommend this to a friend. Not harsh on the skin. Nice sized bottle and great price it’s worth the buy.
LeeAnn B.
It works. It helps acne-prone and broken out skin see improvement. For the price, it does its job well. Can dry your skin if not followed with a gentle moisturizer. The price can't be beat, though. It's worth a try if you are looking for an inexpensive cleanser.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my all time favorite cleanser. My go to. It's affordable and it actually works! I have to purchase more it's hard to find. If i can find more of the products i would definitely purchase just based off this product. If you're having problems with break outs try this product you won't regret it.! It's a must have if you have blemishes.
Holly R.
Hayward, CA
This product is great for acne prone skin. It is gentle on the skin which is important. It leaves the skin healthy and clear.
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this product! I bought this product because I do have sensitive skin, but I do not have much blemishes. I used this product to try and it worked amazing! there were no burning sensation and it cleaned extremely well compared to the other drugstore brands that I have used. I am amazed with this product and I plan to purchase this in the future!
Sarah L.
Westerville, OH
This stuff is great for the price. It does leave my skin feeling a little dry so make sure to moisturize. I use this once, occasionally twice, a day but I recommend only using one if your skin is prone to dryness as I feel it can be a little hash. I usually use at night after wearing makeup. It's great at getting makeup off but I follow with a toner to make sure everything is thoroughly removed.
NATASCHA O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
first could find these at my local grocery store. I loved it. After my first child my hormones threw my skin all out of wack!!! This was the only face wash that could help me. Now if you have dry skin I don't recommend it but if you have oily to combination and have dark spots or break outs then YES get this. I can only find it at Big Lots now.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
I LOVE this face wash. My skin went INSANE after having my third child. After many failed attempts with other brands I found Phisoderm and love the results! Works quickly and leaves skin feeling clean ,not tight and dry
Amanda E.
Sacramento, CA
Is this product better for oily, dry, or combination skin?
When can you start to see results?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for oily skin? Does it really help clear ance? How long did it take until you saw results?
Ja'Niyha L.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash I used to have horrible acne after using this for a few days I stared to notice my acne problem dying down and I love it