BY PHIL&TEDS

Premium urban inline™ stroller with reversible & convertible flat bed seat & ultimate style. The main seat on the new Promenade by phil&teds is reversible, so that your child can either face you for maximum bonding at an earlier age, or face the world. You can easily attach a second seat onto the stroller for when your family grows. The seats can convert to fully recline into a pram function for 1 or 2 newborns so there s no need to purchase a separate bassinet. Both seats have a one hand triple recline feature, where you can adjust and recline the seat into one of the three positions easily and smoothly. The stroller s bumper bar pivots, so you can easily take out and put in your child. The large protective sunhood comes with a zip-out mesh extension piece to allow the air to circulate for maximum comfort. The stroller easily folds with the main seat attached. Th see more...

• Why so expensive?1 Answers
  • Why is this $800+ ? Does it come with a pair of BMW keys? Lol Its a...2 Answers
  • Is this stroller heavy?3 Answers
phil&teds Promenade Stroller
  • "Looks like a really nice stroller but I definitely couldn't imagine spending almost $900 on a stroller " in 2 reviews
  • "it is super light weight, and rolls really well!" in 1 review
  • "My son loves being in the stroller now." in 1 review
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
If you have the money to spend on this then yeah awesome but it is crazy prices making it unrealistic to average mom's.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Oakley, CA
I've heard nothing but amazing things about the Phil & Ted strollers! A little out of my price range but they're beautiful too! and looks like they are a smooth ride!
caroline y.
caroline y.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a smooth stroller. My son loves being in the stroller now. Love the sleek look however it is a bit pricey
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
Seems to be very expensive but looks to be worth the price. They are also really nice looking!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
Friends of ours have this particular stroller, and they love it. I love the look, but it seems so expensive. I guess when It comes to baby though you want the best! I can't wait to have a little one and look at strollers.
I absolutely love this stroller!! So amazing! I can easily set it up with one hand! Which would be great for those single mothers out there! I can stroll this right thru the grass with no problem!
Kandace  M.
Kandace M.
Lincolnton, NC
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Stanwood, WA
This a great stroller! I don't own one personally, but have borrowed it from a friend a few time. it is super light weight, and rolls really well! it is great for newborns because of its capability to lay so far back! I love that you can rotate the seat to face outward or face you. the car seat is super easy to use! It is pretty expensive, but i would defiantly recommended it! you can add another seat if your family grows, so it will last a long time.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1941 reviews
I've never seen this kind of stroller before looks like a nice stroller but, way to expensive
Jazmine M.
Jazmine M.
Oakville, Ontario
This stroller is top of the line and absolutely beautiful. When you spend more you get more, the handling and steering for expensive strollers cant be beat! Plus you get more use out of the more expensive strollers. Worth the money if you can afford it.
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is this stroller heavy?
Robyn N.
Robyn N.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Why is this $800+ ? Does it come with a pair of BMW keys? Lol Its a STROLLER , as a mother I think we should pay more for a car seat? Maybe its just me....
EMMY L.