BY PHILOSOPHY

gratitude is contentment wrapped in happiness. show gratitude with grace. infused with philosophy s best-selling, award-winning fragrance, amazing grace perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel cleanses, conditions and lightly scents skin and hair, leaving you feeling amazingly clean and beautifully feminine from head to toe. with gratitude is the perfect gift for anyone when you wish to share a thank you . with gratitude see more...

philosophy with gratitude
  • "Is expensive compared to my regular Olay body wash - but lasts a long time when not used every day." in 3 reviews
  • "I am getting low on supply but it has lasted me a long time..I rarely buy any philosophy due to the prices but this smells incredible :)" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good, too." in 1 review
  • "Cute picture and great for skin smells amazing and leaves skin super soft and smelling amazing for a long time and doesn't cost a lot " in 1 review
  • "It lathers well and it smells really good in the shower, but after you get out, you can't smell it at all." in 1 review
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
I love the whole line ..this is like a treat at a spa. I will pay for this one it is a little expensive but well worth it. Yes ...I will be buying this
Aliyah W.
Aliyah W.
Smells amazing, strong scent. It is great shapoo except it has sulphate wich is unhealthy for my hair(thick 4b around). other than that I love it. It makes a great gift. The price is a little high but the bottle last long.
Raeann C.
Raeann C.
South Hadley, MA
I received Amazing Grace as a sample with a beauty purchase and have fallen in love with the scent! The body wash left me feeling clean without any feelings of residue that you get from some washes. The scent was light and lasted for hours! Definitely will be buying more of this scent in the future!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hayden, ID
Amazing Grace is one of my all time favorite philosophy scents! I keep going back for more because it is mostly a fresh clean scent with some floral undertones. After a shower or bubble bath the scent lingers on my skin and makes me feel so good. Philosophy's shower gels are moisturizing and last a long time. Well worth the money!
Cassaundra T.
Cassaundra T.
Massillon, OH
I really love all of philosophy's products.. this is no different. It smells really good, too.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Abby S.
Abby S.
Franklin, IN
I'm dying to try this!!! It looks and smells soooooo good! Can't wait to try it and the face cleanser
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
This soap is not like any other! I love the smell and rarely use it.Feminine and not to overpowering. I am getting low on supply but it has lasted me a long time..I rarely buy any philosophy due to the prices but this smells incredible :)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert
I only use Philosophy with Gratitude in the shower before a special occasion or day! Makes me feel wonderful and I love the fragrance! Is expensive compared to my regular Olay body wash - but lasts a long time when not used every day. Worth every penny!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Is this product worth the money?
gabriella b.
gabriella b.
New Castle, DE
How to get these goodies?