BY PHILOSOPHY

gratitude is contentment wrapped in happiness. show gratitude with grace. infused with philosophy s best-selling, award-winning fragrance, amazing grace perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel cleanses, conditions and lightly scents skin and hair, leaving you feeling amazingly clean and beautifully feminine from head to toe. with gratitude is the perfect gift for anyone when you wish to share a thank you . with gratitude see more...

philosophy with gratitude
  • "Is expensive compared to my regular Olay body wash - but lasts a long time when not used every day." in 3 reviews
  • "I am getting low on supply but it has lasted me a long time..I rarely buy any philosophy due to the prices but this smells incredible :)" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good, too." in 1 review
  • "Cute picture and great for skin smells amazing and leaves skin super soft and smelling amazing for a long time and doesn't cost a lot " in 1 review
  • "It lathers well and it smells really good in the shower, but after you get out, you can't smell it at all." in 1 review
Influenster M.
I love all of philosophy products for christmas i got one with this frosting sent lotion and i about ate the lotion the smell was that good and they all come with recipes to REAL FOOD !!
Myrna P.
This soap is not like any other! I love the smell and rarely use it.Feminine and not to overpowering. I am getting low on supply but it has lasted me a long time..I rarely buy any philosophy due to the prices but this smells incredible :)
Abby S.
Franklin, IN
I'm dying to try this!!! It looks and smells soooooo good! Can't wait to try it and the face cleanser
Ismah K.
Really great scent but doesn't last long. I like that it has multiple uses, that's always great. The bottle is sizable.
Cristine I.
Crestview, FL
PERFECT! nothing else to compare! This is great and I am in love with it. I highly recommend this one! Though for me is a bit pricey but man ! it is WORTH IT
Amanda S.
Best holiday gift ever!!!I purchased it for myself and two friends birthday this year. They loved it and became regular users! It leaves your skin silky and soft very smooth as well. Its expensive but well worth it you won't find a product with such high quality!!!
Amna K.
One of my favorite shower gels! Really, anything from Philosophy! The smell is amazing, and even the day after, I still can smell it on my skin. It leaves my skin extremely soft... yes, price-wise, it's a little bit more than you would expect, but for the product it's worth it! I would recommend it!
Diana L.
I am dying to try this!!I wish it wasn't so expensive!!!!I heard so much great reviews.I hope one day I can try!!!!!!!!!!
Allison M.
Amazing Grace is so nice. It smells like my mom and it makes me feel safe and happy. I know that seems like a weird thing to say, especially for a 26 year old--liking something because my mom wears it, but it is true. It's so clean smelling.
Kara A.
Crestview , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite scent. I use this every day and have for the last 8 years. I love the soft scent it gives off it's so fresh and clean.
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product worth the money?
gabriella b.
New Castle, DE
How to get these goodies?