BY PHILOSOPHY

gratitude is contentment wrapped in happiness. show gratitude with grace. infused with philosophy s best-selling, award-winning fragrance, amazing grace perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel cleanses, conditions and lightly scents skin and hair, leaving you feeling amazingly clean and beautifully feminine from head to toe. with gratitude is the perfect gift for anyone when you wish to share a thank you . with gratitude see more...

philosophy with gratitude
  • "Is expensive compared to my regular Olay body wash - but lasts a long time when not used every day." in 3 reviews
  • "I am getting low on supply but it has lasted me a long time..I rarely buy any philosophy due to the prices but this smells incredible :)" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good, too." in 1 review
  • "Cute picture and great for skin smells amazing and leaves skin super soft and smelling amazing for a long time and doesn't cost a lot " in 1 review
  • "It lathers well and it smells really good in the shower, but after you get out, you can't smell it at all." in 1 review
Aliyah W.
Smells amazing, strong scent. It is great shapoo except it has sulphate wich is unhealthy for my hair(thick 4b around). other than that I love it. It makes a great gift. The price is a little high but the bottle last long.
Cassie D.
Marion, IA
Philosophy Amazing Grace shampoo, bath & shower gel is by far my favorite gift to give because anyone who ever receives it is excited and appreciative. The Amazing Grace scent, which is clean and feminine, works for everyone, and the packaging makes this perfect for gift-giving. I've given "With Gratitude" to my mom, to day care providers, teachers and coworkers for holiday gifts, as bridal shower and baby shower prizes, and to my best girlfriends to thank them just for being them. It is absolutely perfect! The price is a little high, but often there are specials at philosophy.com, so I wait for those and stock up so I always have the perfect gift ready.
Tatiana T.
I received this as a sample and i got to say i got me i went to go purchase it and i have to say it has Been the best thing i could have done Love the product.
Nicole P.
Winthrop, ME
Perfect name for this product.
Eide M.
Racine, WI
I've long been a devotee of the Philosophy line - fantastic products with amazing scents and a really rich hand/lather. These babies take the cake. I handed five of them out as Thank You gifts to my baby shower hostesses (as, even better, they come beautifully packaged). It's a bit pricey at first glance, but when you consider the quality of the product *with* uniqueness of the packaging, it's a win. Bonus, if you're short on time, you can hand them over as-is.
Amanda M.
West Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
Philosophy Grace Shampoo and Body Wash 2 in 1 is a lovely fragrant. In my opinion the saying on the bottle is the best part though. It leaves skin a little dry, so I only use it as shampoo.
Dayana L.
I love all of the philosophy products. They all smell amazing. The lotion and body wash are my favorite!
Elizabeth W.
I like smell of this soap, but it doesn't last long. It lathers well and it smells really good in the shower, but after you get out, you can't smell it at all. The bottle lasts a while and it doesn't dry my skin out. It leaves you clean. What more could you ask for?
Torre C.
I will always love this fragrance. It's so soft and feminine and I can wear all day everyday and it doesn't bother my sensitive nose one bit. I've gotten family members hooked on this scent.
Influenster M.
I love all of philosophy products for christmas i got one with this frosting sent lotion and i about ate the lotion the smell was that good and they all come with recipes to REAL FOOD !!
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product worth the money?
gabriella b.
New Castle, DE
How to get these goodies?