BY PHILOSOPHY

gratitude is contentment wrapped in happiness. show gratitude with grace. infused with philosophy s best-selling, award-winning fragrance, amazing grace perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel cleanses, conditions and lightly scents skin and hair, leaving you feeling amazingly clean and beautifully feminine from head to toe. with gratitude is the perfect gift for anyone when you wish to share a thank you . with gratitude see more...

philosophy with gratitude
  • "Is expensive compared to my regular Olay body wash - but lasts a long time when not used every day." in 3 reviews
  • "I am getting low on supply but it has lasted me a long time..I rarely buy any philosophy due to the prices but this smells incredible :)" in 2 reviews
  • "Cute picture and great for skin smells amazing and leaves skin super soft and smelling amazing for a long time and doesn't cost a lot " in 1 review
  • "I keep going back for more because it is mostly a fresh clean scent with some floral undertones." in 1 review
  • "It lathers well and it smells really good in the shower, but after you get out, you can't smell it at all." in 1 review
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Love this smell , love all these products. They make great gifts as well! They are always packaged so nice , and everyone loves them. They are gentle products also which makes it safe for anyone. Will continue to buy.
Rebecca H.
Hayden, ID
Amazing Grace is one of my all time favorite philosophy scents! I keep going back for more because it is mostly a fresh clean scent with some floral undertones. After a shower or bubble bath the scent lingers on my skin and makes me feel so good. Philosophy's shower gels are moisturizing and last a long time. Well worth the money!
Aliyah W.
Smells amazing, strong scent. It is great shapoo except it has sulphate wich is unhealthy for my hair(thick 4b around). other than that I love it. It makes a great gift. The price is a little high but the bottle last long.
Raeann C.
South Hadley, MA
I received Amazing Grace as a sample with a beauty purchase and have fallen in love with the scent! The body wash left me feeling clean without any feelings of residue that you get from some washes. The scent was light and lasted for hours! Definitely will be buying more of this scent in the future!
Amanda M.
West Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Philosophy Grace Shampoo and Body Wash 2 in 1 is a lovely fragrant. In my opinion the saying on the bottle is the best part though. It leaves skin a little dry, so I only use it as shampoo.
Torre C.
I will always love this fragrance. It's so soft and feminine and I can wear all day everyday and it doesn't bother my sensitive nose one bit. I've gotten family members hooked on this scent.
Allison M.
Amazing Grace is so nice. It smells like my mom and it makes me feel safe and happy. I know that seems like a weird thing to say, especially for a 26 year old--liking something because my mom wears it, but it is true. It's so clean smelling.
Influenster M.
I love all of philosophy products for christmas i got one with this frosting sent lotion and i about ate the lotion the smell was that good and they all come with recipes to REAL FOOD !!
Tatiana T.
I received this as a sample and i got to say i got me i went to go purchase it and i have to say it has Been the best thing i could have done Love the product.
Cristine I.
Crestview, FL
PERFECT! nothing else to compare! This is great and I am in love with it. I highly recommend this one! Though for me is a bit pricey but man ! it is WORTH IT
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this product worth the money?
gabriella b.
New Castle, DE
How to get these goodies?