Philosophy with Gratitude Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel, 16-Ounce

BY PHILOSOPHY

Maxi F.
Love the way it smells it's super addictive! Feels great on the skin and doesn't leave too much greasy reside behind the skin absorbs it well or rather it absorbs well into the skin.
Tonya S.
Swan Quarter
Philosophy has long been one of my favorite brands and Amazing Grace is a big reason why. It smells so good, fresh and clean, not overpowering at all. I purchased this set at Ulta, for an extremely reasonable price for the value. Love it!
Ariunaa B.
San Francisco, CA
I expected this philosophy product to make my skin feel like butter and leave my hair smelling fresh. But because of the weirdish different scents, it makes me smell overpowering. I would prefer something lighter to use for my body and hair. Would not buy again
Jennifer I.
Staten Island , NY
The scent that started it all. Amazing Grace just makes you feel like a strong empowered woman. Fresh and clean it is a perfect go to for every day. Leaves the body feeling great. Don't forget to wash your hair as well as it has multiple uses.
Dena W.
My favorite of all Philosophy scents. I use it with my bath sponge and it makes my skins so soft. I always have some sort of philosophy product of some scent in my house at all times
Anne C.
Windermere, FL
This is my absolute favorite bath product ever! The scent us amazing and lasts all day! I always get compliments whenever I use this product. And I love that it leaves me very softly scented, I'm a nurse and have to be very careful about scents in the hospital. This works great!
Linda B.
Glendale, AZ
Philosophy is one of the most fragrant shower body wash I have ever used it is the nicest fragrance and I can't seem to purchase any other product because I really like it that much
Alexa G.
I've been using this product for a number of years! I can't do without it! The scent is truly amazing light,fresh and clean It makes your hair smell amazing and I would definitely recommend it! Philosophy needs to make a conditioner of this scent!
Tonya R.
Winston Salem, NC
Amazing Grace is the best smelling scent ever! I have the perfume, spray and lotion. I always get compliments! It's not sticky or anything 5 stars across the board!
Elizabeth N.
Mount Vernon
The ultimate in shampoo and body care. A must have for all.the scent is lovely. It is a bit pricey but a good value and long lasting.

back