BY PHILOSOPHY

gratitude is contentment wrapped in happiness. show gratitude with grace. infused with philosophy s best-selling, award-winning fragrance, amazing grace perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel cleanses, conditions and lightly scents skin and hair, leaving you feeling amazingly clean and beautifully feminine from head to toe. with gratitude is the perfect gift for anyone when you wish to share a thank you . with gratitude see more...

philosophy with gratitude
  • "Is expensive compared to my regular Olay body wash - but lasts a long time when not used every day." in 3 reviews
  • "I am getting low on supply but it has lasted me a long time..I rarely buy any philosophy due to the prices but this smells incredible :)" in 2 reviews
  • "I keep going back for more because it is mostly a fresh clean scent with some floral undertones." in 1 review
  • "Cute picture and great for skin smells amazing and leaves skin super soft and smelling amazing for a long time and doesn't cost a lot " in 1 review
  • "It lathers well and it smells really good in the shower, but after you get out, you can't smell it at all." in 1 review
K F.
Wall
Amazing grace three in one shower gel has a Light floral fragrance. I keep it in my shower and use it every day. A little bit goes a long way so it’s a great value. You can use it as a shampoo shower gel or a bubble bath. I preferred to use it only as a shower gel. This philosophy favorite has been around for years!
SARAH S.
Edina, MN
Absolutely love the scent and texture of this product. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and moist. I thought the price was fair for the amount you get and for how it is on the skin. I definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Leah J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This soap left my skin feeling very clean! No left over residue or sticky feeling! It was effective and smelled fresh and clean! The price was affordable and I would recommend it to others! It’s great!
Kelly H.
Pineville , LA
Loooove this stuff. It smells amazingly good and makes your body feel incredible. Altho I do feel that it is a little bit pricey. But the smell is worth it alone. I’m pretty sure it will smell amazing on anyone, young or old. And it’s something I recommend as a gift.
Colorful A.
Camden
Got as a gift and I don’t like the consistency when it comes out but once it gets soapy it’s super light and smells really good and works wonders to get you smelling good all day I used this product until it was gone so I’d recommend it if you like a light smell.
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
Philosophy is such a great brand. They are typically on the pricey side but usually worth it. This particular body gel is incredible. It has a delicate but wonderful smell and a little goes a long ways.
Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
Very soft and silky feel. I love the soothing effect and smell so delicious!! It is worth paying just a little more to get this higher quality product. I've always use Philosophy even on my sensitive skin and it never aggravated my acne or redness on my body either. Overall, exceptional.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the brand philosophy. I love all of the different scents that they offer with the body wash. My favorite is this one! I love how you can use it for bubble bath, shampoo, or body wash. Definitely a holiday must have!!!
Miranda H.
I love this brand, it is a but pricy but I think it's worth it. You can find it in macys and sephora. It's gentle and non drying. I definitely would recommend and have recommended this products to others.
Cassie D.
Marion, IA
Philosophy Amazing Grace shampoo, bath & shower gel is by far my favorite gift to give because anyone who ever receives it is excited and appreciative. The Amazing Grace scent, which is clean and feminine, works for everyone, and the packaging makes this perfect for gift-giving. I've given "With Gratitude" to my mom, to day care providers, teachers and coworkers for holiday gifts, as bridal shower and baby shower prizes, and to my best girlfriends to thank them just for being them. It is absolutely perfect! The price is a little high, but often there are specials at philosophy.com, so I wait for those and stock up so I always have the perfect gift ready.
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this product worth the money?
gabriella b.
New Castle, DE
How to get these goodies?