BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy wish you well Beauty Gifts & Value Sets see more...

Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I had received this set as a gift from my friend a while ago. Even though I knew the brand, I had never tried anything from them. But this set actually changed my opinion of Philosphy totally. This set smells very clean and fresh. It also smells kind of citrusy. I loved it and will look into more products from this brand.
Whittney B.
Whittney B.
Windsor Mill, MD
I cannot tell you how much I love Philosophy and their products. Everything and I mean everything smells MARVELOUS and is so gentle on my skin. Wish You Well is no different. Offering ultimate moisture, a great scent, and a sensitive formula, I'd feel safe giving this to my grandma and/or older female family member.
Janis C.
Janis C.
All Philosophy products are great but the bath gels are the best. They leave you feeling loved and cared for when you leave the shower. The texture, the smell and the lather combine to make an ordinary woman feel like a movie star. My favorite!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Wellness Guru Expert
A friend purchased this for me and had it sent to me and love the scent & product. The product is fresh smelling and rinses off well and doesn't leave residue. It leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
Philosophy lotions are by far the best for the price and smell great. I used them all through the winter months in the army and they really kept my skin soft and moisturized.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Woodland Hills, CA
Amazing lotions literally makes ur body super smooth and smells absolutely delicious I recommend these to all my friends it's a very good purchase
sravanthi c.
sravanthi c.
Plano , TX
Love them, how they smell, i love their packaging, philosophy packaging is simple. I completely recommend them to everyone
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Never disappointed with philosophy and my skin shows that, i love it, it leaves my skin so smooth and it looks radiant
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort smith , AR
I got this for my grandma as a Christmas gift and she absolutely loves it. Says it's her favorite lotion!
Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO
Love these Philosophy products. I'm not able to purchase them a lot but what I have purchased I've loved.