BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy captured the essence of fresh, fragrant wild blackberry blossoms and infused it into an indulgent treat for your body and soul. wild blackberry blossom body lotion is formulated with multiple moisturizing agents, including shea butter, to hydrate and soften skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth to the touch. the lightweight, extra fluffy formula melts easily into skin, while sending your senses into blackberry bliss. see more...

philosophy wild blackberry blossom body lotion
  • "I can't even describe how much this has helped my skin. I have very dry skin and it wasn't until my best friend told me about this product that my skin became moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "Smells really nice And leaves hards super soft , The smells really wild just like the wild blackberry blossom flower would be , but all out I love this product" in 2 reviews
  • "Highly recommend to anyone!" in 1 review
Erica K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells so good and absorbed quickly. I typically go for "clean/fresh" smells so this was a little sweeter than usual, but I'd still say it fits that clean/fresh vibe.
Emily G.
Slatington, PA
If you are looking for a lotion that smells great all day long - then this is a match! Nothing is more refreshing then a lotion that is not greasy and is long lasting. I can apply in the early morning before leaving for work and I can catch a slight scent at the end of the day.
Liz P.
I got this as a present and with sensitive skin I think my skin reacted to this product. I started to have small white bumps that appeared but went away after switching back to cetaphil. I would rec to those who don't have as sensitive skin.
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smelllls devine!! I am so into cherry blossum scents right now so this product is great. Nice and smooth on my skin and does not leave a greasy residue.. The scent will stay if you put it on after the shower
Pamela E.
I love the blackberry scent. It lasts and lasts. It makes your skin feel so good and soft. Makes me feel like I am pampering myself. Philosophy is my favorite brand. I've never been disappointed with anything I buy.
Vanessa Anne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am very attracted to any floral sweet scent. This lotion captures my preference the first time i tried it. If is very moisturizing and the scent stays on the skin for a while.
Aya L.
Dearborn, MI
This stuff smells amazing and it really makes my skin feel so so so soft and luxurious. I purchased this off amazon the scent is strong but not unpleasantly strong good for sensitive skin and results do really last a long time i would recommend.
Sadiann J.
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
jenifer j.
Pontiac, MI
Smell super good. and keeps skin smelling good for long hours. my friend recommend to me, and used it for the first time, i love it!
yolercy c.