BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy captured the essence of fresh, fragrant wild blackberry blossoms and infused it into an indulgent treat for your body and soul. wild blackberry blossom body lotion is formulated with multiple moisturizing agents, including shea butter, to hydrate and soften skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth to the touch. the lightweight, extra fluffy formula melts easily into skin, while sending your senses into blackberry bliss. see more...

philosophy wild blackberry blossom body lotion
  • "Smells really nice And leaves hards super soft , The smells really wild just like the wild blackberry blossom flower would be , but all out I love this product" in 2 reviews
  • "Highly recommend to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and it wasn't until my best friend told me about this product that my skin became moisturized." in 1 review
Emily G.
Emily G.
Slatington, PA
If you are looking for a lotion that smells great all day long - then this is a match! Nothing is more refreshing then a lotion that is not greasy and is long lasting. I can apply in the early morning before leaving for work and I can catch a slight scent at the end of the day.
Aya L.
Aya L.
Dearborn, MI
This stuff smells amazing and it really makes my skin feel so so so soft and luxurious. I purchased this off amazon the scent is strong but not unpleasantly strong good for sensitive skin and results do really last a long time i would recommend.
Liz P.
Liz P.
I got this as a present and with sensitive skin I think my skin reacted to this product. I started to have small white bumps that appeared but went away after switching back to cetaphil. I would rec to those who don't have as sensitive skin.
Pamela E.
Pamela E.
I love the blackberry scent. It lasts and lasts. It makes your skin feel so good and soft. Makes me feel like I am pampering myself. Philosophy is my favorite brand. I've never been disappointed with anything I buy.
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Smelllls devine!! I am so into cherry blossum scents right now so this product is great. Nice and smooth on my skin and does not leave a greasy residue.. The scent will stay if you put it on after the shower
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am very attracted to any floral sweet scent. This lotion captures my preference the first time i tried it. If is very moisturizing and the scent stays on the skin for a while.
jenifer j.
jenifer j.
Pontiac, MI
Smell super good. and keeps skin smelling good for long hours. my friend recommend to me, and used it for the first time, i love it!
Kimberlynn C.
Kimberlynn C.
Columbia , Ky
Wellness Guru Expert
Very sweet smell but also has a slight musk scent to it. Absorbs very quickly but hydration doesn't stay long
Shira Z.
Shira Z.
Brooklyn, NY
All of philosophy body lotions satisfy me. This one actually happens to be my favorite
Evaa M.