BY PHILOSOPHY

you can t go wrong with the sweet creamy scent of vanilla cream. vanilla cream topping body lotion features nurturing shea butter and natural olive and macadamia nut oils to help soften skin and aid in moisture retention, while antioxidants help soothe and protect skin against environmental attack. the luxurious formula melts easily for a non-greasy feel and leaves skin irresistibly soft. whipped vanilla topping lotion. see more...

• It's oily or leaves the skin soft?2 Answers
  • We get this brand all the time at Tjmaxx and they always smell so...2 Answers
  • How much is this product? love anything vanilla!1 Answers
philosophy whipped vanilla topping lotion
  • "The lotion was also very thick and creamy and the scent would linger for a long time on your skin." in 1 review
Toni A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You'll want to stick your tongue in the bottle (like all of Philosophy's seasonal scents and body wash / shampoos). Resist the urge lol this is great for a mini hand massage at work for for your feet. It is whipped cream on a tube, but will not be greasy. Use a little at a time and rub in well. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this as a deluxe sample size in their "here comes the bride" gift set and I just LOVE this lotion. It's so lightly scented and the formula is the perfect consistency of creaminess. I like to use this as my night time lotion when i get in bed.
Sandy V.
Alexandria, LA
Philosophy is just an awesome line of products.
I love the scented lotions and can't use most others because of fear of an eczema breakout. Philosophy is a brand that does not cause skin irritation.
The only negative is that now that I've gone through lay offs and my career and finances have changed; the prices keep me from being able to use it like I used to.
I'm still a "Philosophy girl"...dreaming of being able to have the products again!!!
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
This smells fantastic. It's a light sweet and scent that is a warm cozy scent and reminds you of a cozy summer night! This product met all expectations and more! Have already recommended it to friends but would recommend it to anyone. Great product!
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I love this company and haven't found one product I didn't like. I'm a lotion snob and this stuff rocks! Not only does it go on smooth and creamy, it smells devine! I have to refrain from licking my arm afterwards!
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
This lotion is very very thick. It's good for really dry skin, but heavy if you're looking for just some light moisturizing. I'm not in love with the vanilla scent, but that's a personal preference.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
Philosophy never fails to please me with their products. This lotion smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling light, hydrated and soft. I recommend this lotion to anyone who wants to invest in a moisturizing scented lotion, this lotion is beyond satisfactory.
Vidya R.
I love all Philosphy products. They smell great and work wonders on your skin. This body lotion is thick so if you have oily skin then it may not work for u. But if you have dry skin you will never leave it alone. Makes your skin super soft and supple.
Kristen H.
Philosophy is amazing! I use so many of their products in my beauty routine. They also make makeup brush cleaner that is just awesome and gets them as clean as when I first got them.
Kate W.
Winter Park, FL
Vanilla is such a classic sent. Philosophy makes the best body products! Their lotion made my skin feel nice and smooth all day. The only con was I felt like I smelled like a piece of cake.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone know where you can find the Whipped Vanilla Topping lotion? So far I have only looked in Sephora, Ulta and on Philosophy.com with no success.
Melissa H.
We get this brand all the time at Tjmaxx and they always smell sooo good! but does it actually moisturize your skin well?
Andrea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's oily or leaves the skin soft?
S S.
How much does it cost in sephora or elsewhere?
Jelly L.
Where can i find this product ?