Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough Replenishing Cream (Dry/ Delicate Skin) 56.7g/2oz

BY PHILOSOPHY

A high performance cream that replenishes moisture Hydrates even the most dry devitalized skin Formulated with borago seed oil & wild yam Helps restore optimal balance in moisture level With antioxidant to neutralize free radical damage Leaves skin smooth supple & protected see more...

Laura K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I’ve been using philosophy products for years. My aunt got me my first bottle of purity when I was like 19 for Christmas gift. From there on I was hooked. I have occasional breakouts it doesn’t prevent them but it always leaves my face mood and when I do get breakouts it kind of helps it along. I just turned 40 this year and people can’t believe how old I am so I’m pretty confident in saying that it is does work for preventative lines and wrinkles.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
The OG and HG of moisturizers for me.  I've been using this moisturizer for about 10 years now - on and off.  When I find that another moisturizer just didn't cut it, I always find myself going back to this.  I have very dry skin and within days, it's brighter and hydrated.  It makes me wonder why I ever leave to begin with.  I've tried other Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough... products, but I've never found one that I love as much as the Replenishing Cream.  Don't ever do away with this!
Pru M.
This is a great moisturizer. It plumps your skin & softens the texture w/the 1st use & uou only need to use a very small amount. I only have 1 con about this product, dont apply this too close to the eyes because you will feel a burning sensation.
melanie p.
Charlotte, NC
An extra emollient spin on my old stand by. Used in the winter season when my skin is extra dry. I tend to prefer a dewy look and feel to my skin. This delivers that for me.
Lisa
Love my philosophy skin care! This product speaks for itself. It is extremely moisturizing and very effective at keeping lines at bay. I use it every morning and night and my skin always feels hydrated. I highly recommend this product.
Daydream M.
Foresthill
I love this cream. Feels so good on my skin. Very rejuvenating. Undergoing chemo therapy leaves my,skin so dry and blotchy at times. This product helps to keep it smooth and soft. It also takes away some of the blotchiness
Andi B.
Washington, DC
I love this cream as a daily moisturizer and sometimes combine it with my foundation when I just want to wear light makeup. Very gentle and a little goes a long way!
Alisha S.
Bellingham
This isn’t as hydrating as I would hope. It absorbs nicely and doesn’t have a scent that it too strong. I always feel super clean and refreshed after using this, for me I think my skin just needs something a bit more. I would probably recommend this to someone a bit younger.
Aubree D.
San Diego , CA
I always use Philosophy products for my face because it gives my skin a smooth beautiful texture with the right amount of hydration. It's not greasy but light and soaks in quickly (especially good in hot summer months).
Sandi B.
Daniel Island, SC
Pretty darn good for smoothing our fine lines and plumping the skin. Got this from Ulta. I use it almost every night. It does everything it claims to do. I like how cool it feels when you put it on.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I currently use Philosophy's Hope in a Jar and wanted to know if anyone could tell a difference on switching to this product. Do you notice reduced fine lines and wrinkles? Firmer skin? Not sure if (and when!) I should take the leap to When Hope Is Not Enough!