BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A nightly regenerative serum that treats dryness, redness, and uneven texture to create more replenished, healthy-looking skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… When Hope is Not Enough Nightly Restorative Serum provides a strong and protective skin barrier, essential to skin's health and youthful appearance. The silky-smooth serum works in harmony with the skin's nightly regeneration process to deliver a smoother, suppler, more even-toned surface. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a 4-week clinical study on 23 women, ages 35-60, twice-daily use: - Reduction in redness and yellowness In an 8-week self-assessment study of 46 women, ages 35-60, twice-daily use: - Immediately, skin feels hydrated, smooth, supple, and replenished - After 2 weeks, fine lines and crepey skin appear reduced for a more luminous, youthful appearance see more...

Victoria M.
I think I may like the night serum more than the day serum. It is thicker than the day serum. It leaves your face feeling super greasy and like your skin can't possibly absorb the amount of serum you've put on but after a few minutes my face dries and I'm able to apply my night face cream. It makes my skin so soft! And my skin in the morning looks so great! I think it's definitely worth trying.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I wasn’t sure what to think of this product, but after using it for several weeks I noticed that your Mattick change in my skins appearance and texture. This bottle will last you a very long while. My last me over a year and I still have a little bit. So a little does go along way.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This product is quite expensive for what it does. I’ve found that drug-store brands can do just as well a job. After a month of use I didn’t notice a difference in my skin. I would not recommend this product.
May X.
This leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. I had trouble finding a good serum during my pregnancy because my skin went crazy. But my sister gave me this to try and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others. Although I am always testing our different skincare to figure out what works best, I wouldn’t mind picking this up again as it is inexpensive compared to others.
Makayla X.
Lake Elmo, MN
I received this product as a gift but unfortunately it broke me out! I have dry skin and was really looking forward to using this serum. Had to stop using it because I was getting major clogged pores. Personally would not purchase or recommend unless serums never break you out.
Rapheala I.
I love Philosophy as a brand period. I feel confident that I am doing something good for my skin when I use philosophy skin care. This serum I love to use if I know that I will not be getting enough sleep and It helps me to not look "Blah" in the morning.
Miranda O.
Oxnard
This is a really good night serum it does leave the skin very sticky but once washed off the skin is very moisturized and smooth. Would recommend for only night because is it worn under makeup well
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Very rich blend of omega fatty acids to help deeply replenish skin. Use at night for repair and moisture boost. Great for chapped skin or just dry skin. It helps repair the lipid barrier.
Nicole H.
East Amherst, NY
This is a good product. I tend to love Philosophy's nighttime products better than the rest of their products. The packaging is great and allows the product to remain stable. I bought it at Sephora and would recommend it to others. I do tend to like the Keihls oil for night better, but am still happy to use this b
Lourdes A.
Nightly ritual!  I apply this after I remove my make up with purity and my Clarisonic brush.  This feels so rich but in a wonderful way and then I apply my Ultimate Miracle Worker night cream.  I always wake up look fresh and clear. My skin is soft and smooth
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really want to try this product along with philosophy when hope is not enough facial firming serum. Can anyone give me A few reasons to buy or not to buy this product?