BY PHILOSOPHY

our lightweight, oil-free antioxidant and peptide serum helps reduce the first signs of aging and protect skin against the future signs of aging. contains a powerful network of antioxidants that synergistically works together to protect the skin against future signs of aging. helps improve the appearance of fine lines and rough texture, brighten and hydrate the skin. -

Buy on Sephora*
Nadine B.
Hanover Twp, PA
This is my GO TO facial serum! I always buy the supersized on QVC it lasts forever and easy pay is the best!
Helps with wrinkles, lifting, toning, and everything else you can think of! This is all you will ever need
brandi b.
Portsmouth, OH
Smell isn't the greatest, but goes on smooth and dries quickly. Comes with a dropper and is very thin.
Kira F.
Glen Mills, PA
I think this product is just ok. Didn't see any amazing results. I probably would not purchase again.
Rachel Mae H.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Literally a god send for my sensitive dry skin! I can't get enough of this miracle product!!!!!
Joni L.
Kingston, OK
Next to Lancôme one of the slickest moisturizers I've ever used. Makes skin feel rejuvenated.
Gilda G.
MIAMI, FL
I received this as a gift and it leaves my skin so refreshed. I like to use this before bed
Angie G.
Crete, IL
Its name says it all... When hope is not enough! When you need just a little extra help!
diana d.
Taft, CA
I can compare this to my Josie maran argan oil! never ever has this failed me. love it.
Katie D.
Originally purchased after I revived a sample and after the first day someone commented on how soft my skin looked, I have purchased over 4 bottles and it has been added to my full beauty routine ever since. I order from Sephora and highly recommend to anyone looking for a great overall serum
Hannah M.
I'm curious to know what adding a serum to my skin care regimen would actually do? I guess I don't understand what place or purpose a serum has..someone enlighten me please!!
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Is this good for combo skin? What benefits does it have?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
About how long does this product last?
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I recently ran out of the serum I've been using. I'm interested in trying this one. Does anyone know if this one stings or causes redness when applied? My skin is very sensitive.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really want to try this and I am just curious how well this works. Can anybody give me a pretty good idea how well this works or doesn’t?