BY PHILOSOPHY

our lightweight, oil-free antioxidant and peptide serum helps reduce the first signs of aging and protect skin against the future signs of aging. contains a powerful network of antioxidants that synergistically works together to protect the skin against future signs of aging. helps improve the appearance of fine lines and rough texture, brighten and hydrate the skin. -

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this stuff!!!!! I wish I wasn't out! My skin felt and looked better! It goes on smooth and it feels silky. I love it!
Bailey D.
I really like this treatment serum because it works great for my my type of skin and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth.
Catrina C.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Looooove this. I got it for Christmas in a philosophy gift set and I'm obsessed. I'm going to be very sad when I run out.
Kristen S.
Idabel, OK
Philosophy kills it every time with there products and this one is no different!! Perfect added bonus for my dry skin!!
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Philosophy is an AMAZING brand and everything they make is just soooo amazing. I love how well all the skin care works
Jennifer W.
Austin, TX
I like this product, use it with the cleanser and moisturizer. Wish it wasn't so expensive and wasn't so many steps
Mel L.
After 2 days my face was extremely oily and covered in bumps, do not recommend if you have normal skin as I do.
Corrin F.
Antioch , TN
Yassssssssss! Strait form the gods. Took my fine lines away within weeks. I would recommend to everyone I know.
Lisa P.
Ft lauderdale
Not worth even trying. I used the entire 1fl oz and saw no change whatsoever. Felt lite but I wanted results.
Jennifer T.
Acworth, GA
Omg love this product!!!!!!! My skin would glow after using it ! I would get so many compliments on my skin!
Hannah M.
I'm curious to know what adding a serum to my skin care regimen would actually do? I guess I don't understand what place or purpose a serum has..someone enlighten me please!!
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Is this good for combo skin? What benefits does it have?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
About how long does this product last?
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I recently ran out of the serum I've been using. I'm interested in trying this one. Does anyone know if this one stings or causes redness when applied? My skin is very sensitive.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really want to try this and I am just curious how well this works. Can anybody give me a pretty good idea how well this works or doesn’t?