BY PHILOSOPHY

our lightweight, oil-free antioxidant and peptide serum helps reduce the first signs of aging and protect skin against the future signs of aging. contains a powerful network of antioxidants that synergistically works together to protect the skin against future signs of aging. helps improve the appearance of fine lines and rough texture, brighten and hydrate the skin. -

A L.
It feels great and light on the skin, however after using for a month, I saw no changes in my skin. I would be open to try other Philosophy products through.
Jo L.
Does wonders on my face, use it first thing in the morning and under all of my other products. I have used it for years and I can tell when I have run out.
Jin C.
It’s all about the serum! This can be used in the am or pm. I apply this all over and follow it with moisturizer. It helps firm and full of antioxidants.
Tristin K.
Post Falls , ID
Love this product! I use it in my "aging " areas i.e.: eyes smile lines, etc. I love philosophy. Their purity face wash is a staple in my beauty routine.
Meghan L.
When hope is not enough....but this product. I use it after cleansing and before putting on my night cream. Tightens and firms my skin. Fantastic!
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
Love this serum!!! I use it all over the face, including eyes. I have definitely noticed a difference in texture and firmness. Will repurchase
kell s.
I have sever read patches on my face. When im using this they are basically gone. I use this just because if I dont I can tell. So worth the $!
J. H.
I love to use this product in the morning after cleansing my skin.  I love the smell, and it goes well with waking me up in the morning.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
For those moments when your skin needs something else use this product. I like to mix a bit in with my moisturizer before bed for extra help.
Claudia C.
This product is great. I've been using it quite some time. I'm headed towards my 30s and this has helped me not look so tired all the time.
Hannah M.
I'm curious to know what adding a serum to my skin care regimen would actually do? I guess I don't understand what place or purpose a serum has..someone enlighten me please!!
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Is this good for combo skin? What benefits does it have?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
About how long does this product last?
Sirena N.
Do you use this as part of a night or day routine? Does it wear well under makeup?
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I recently ran out of the serum I've been using. I'm interested in trying this one. Does anyone know if this one stings or causes redness when applied? My skin is very sensitive.

Sephora