BY PHILOSOPHY

our lightweight, oil-free antioxidant and peptide serum helps reduce the first signs of aging and protect skin against the future signs of aging. contains a powerful network of antioxidants that synergistically works together to protect the skin against future signs of aging. helps improve the appearance of fine lines and rough texture, brighten and hydrate the skin. -

Buy on Sephora
Leah F.
Patrick AFB, FL
I love this stuff. I received it as part of a set from QVC and got a good price. It just soaks into my skin and hydrates. Don't use too much or it can be slightly sticky. Goes well under makeup
Cynthia W.
IRVING, TX
I love this serum! I simply couldn't be without it. I use this under my moisturizer and it's just amazing how my makeup glides on effortlessly I feel like I'm benefiting my skin with this product
Sarah L.
Murrieta, CA
Oh, this is my favorite. I've used this for years, and my skin LOVES it! My skin always feels supple and hydrated after using this. I love it even more once winter rolls around- my skin gets dry at that time of the year, so this keeps my skin looking great!
Jennifer O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use this product once in awhile. It does make my face feel hydrated. Takes a bit to soak into the skin. Howe we it does leave your skin feeling good. It is expensive so I do not use this everyday but it is good stuff.
Roxy K.
This stuff truly works! I am constantly asked what I use on my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and this serum has yet to irritate it in any way. Light and uplifting.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
I use this everyday when I get out of the shower. the few days I forget to use it, I can really tell because my skin does not have the glow it has when I use it.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
I have never used a vitamin C serum and I think it has been working out great so far! I make sure to put a little bit under my eyes to waken them up a bit. My skin feels so nice after putting it on.
Dawn B.
Absolutely love philosophy. This serum is so light and absorbs quickly. It leaves a nice glow to my skin. Friends noticed a difference when I started using it.
A L.
It feels great and light on the skin, however after using for a month, I saw no changes in my skin. I would be open to try other Philosophy products through.
Jo L.
Does wonders on my face, use it first thing in the morning and under all of my other products. I have used it for years and I can tell when I have run out.
Hannah M.
I'm curious to know what adding a serum to my skin care regimen would actually do? I guess I don't understand what place or purpose a serum has..someone enlighten me please!!
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Is this good for combo skin? What benefits does it have?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
About how long does this product last?
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I recently ran out of the serum I've been using. I'm interested in trying this one. Does anyone know if this one stings or causes redness when applied? My skin is very sensitive.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really want to try this and I am just curious how well this works. Can anybody give me a pretty good idea how well this works or doesn’t?