BY PHILOSOPHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

our lightweight, oil-free antioxidant and peptide serum helps reduce the first signs of aging and protect skin against the future signs of aging. contains a powerful network of antioxidants that synergistically works together to protect the skin against future signs of aging. helps improve the appearance of fine lines and rough texture, brighten and hydrate the skin. -

Buy on Sephora
Tanya M.
Louisville, KY
I use this serum under my moisturizer when my skin needs a pick me up. Especially on mornings after I've fell asleep in my makeup. After cleansing, I apply a few drops to the areas that were dried out from my makeup. It's a great barrier to get my moisturizer to absorb into my skin leaving me with a great canvas to apply my makeup.
becky d.
Boaz, AL
This is my second bottle. I have been using now for a couple of months and love it. This serum seems to make a big difference in my skin. This products works great in helping your face to look firmer, takes years off your appearance.Philosophy products are always great and do what they say they will do you can see difference right away
Kara A.
Crestview , FL
Love love love this product and anything Philosophy! I have been using Philosophy products for about 10yrs and will never stop. I usually use cleansers and serums and moisturizers and body wash and lotion. I do get compliments on my skin a lot! Thank you Philosophy for such great products!!

Shauna N.
Washougal , WA
I'm pretty sure this stuff is made of magic. I had some forehead wrinkles and this product, combined with my Philosophy cleanser and moisturizer has gotten rid of them! Incredible!
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I've always had a love hate relationship with Philosophy products. They either make my skin look absolutely incredible or I have an allergic reaction and my face looks inflamed for a week. This serum makes my skin glow. Gorgeous product.
Patti M.
I love this serum! If I could only chose one for the rest of my life, this would be it! It plumps, smooths, and makes my skin smooth. I'm going to order the 4oz jumbo from QVC
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
I work in a beauty store and this stuff is one of our BEST selling products. It's really great, and this brand is a more natural beauty brand. They're nearly no harsh chemicals and it leaves your under eyes more firm and lifted.
Socorro G.
Chicago , IL
Great product. I put it on before my moisturizer and it makes my skin feel hydrated and firm. The only thing I'm not to happy about is the smell. But worth the time.
McKenzie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
This product is more than effective. I can tell when I am not using this product because my skin is not as happy as when I am using it. It is so amazing that I would pay so much money for it. I purchased this at sephora and will continue to purchase forever
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
I love this serum. I'm 27 but I want to do what I can to help my skin while I'm still young. I use this about 4 times a week before moisturizing and it's amazing
Hannah M.
I'm curious to know what adding a serum to my skin care regimen would actually do? I guess I don't understand what place or purpose a serum has..someone enlighten me please!!
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Is this good for combo skin? What benefits does it have?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
About how long does this product last?
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I recently ran out of the serum I've been using. I'm interested in trying this one. Does anyone know if this one stings or causes redness when applied? My skin is very sensitive.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really want to try this and I am just curious how well this works. Can anybody give me a pretty good idea how well this works or doesn’t?

back