BY PHILOSOPHY

our lightweight, oil-free antioxidant and peptide serum helps reduce the first signs of aging and protect skin against the future signs of aging. contains a powerful network of antioxidants that synergistically works together to protect the skin against future signs of aging. helps improve the appearance of fine lines and rough texture, brighten and hydrate the skin. -

Buy on Sephora
Lexi H.
Columbus
I love using any kind of serum on my face just for the bright dewy skin affect after applying it but this product is perfect for that look while moisturizing your skin
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
So i just started using this but i have seen a big differance. I bought this because the sales girl used it in my dry areas around my lips. It worked so well and makeup laid nice on it. Since then ive used it twice a day and my dryness is 90% better and my skin feels so smooth and healthy. Very impressed that this is not oily and dryes very nice with a mositurizor on top.
Neha P.
Tustin, CA
I currently use this on a daily basis. I have very dry to oily skin. This makes my skin brighter and smoothr.woth the vitamin C in it my skin tends to heal it self faster after I do a chemical peel. It feels sticky on the hands but when you dab it on the face it tends to soak into the skin.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Obsessed with When Hope is Not Enough!! I use it morning and night, it goes on perfectly under makeup, my skin soaks this serum up! This serum helps to keep my skin hydrated and firm! I absolutely love they way it makes my skin feel!! Will continue to purchase and would recommend to anyone
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
I purchased this for myself on the high recommendation from my sister who thinks this is the holy grail of all serums. I started to use it while I was going through a breakout session. It seems to only make things worst so I stopped using it. My husband started to use it around his eyes and it seemed to help with his wrinkles and plumping the eye area up. Now that I have my acne under control, I may try it again.
Kathy H.
Mt Washington, KY
The entire HOPE line is AMAZING!!! I have an auto delivery system set up so as never to run out. My mother was adamant that I give it a try and I am thankful for her suggestion. My sensitive normal to oily skin soaks in the goodness and I would recommend for all skin types to try!!
Fatima P.
Santa Barbara, CA
I really enjoy this product, although I would say my mother found a bit more use to it. It gives great moisture to those who have dry skin or are just looking to revive and freshen up their skin. I especially use it after a long night out or long week to give my skin that extra humph and glow.
Evee E.
I love this serum. It is not sticky nor oily. It leaves the skin feeling as if you just put on a skin vitamin. It is amazing for me because i have terrible oily skin and when i wake in the mornings it is worse. When i use this when i wake up my skin is not as oily yet it feels so light and healthy. I love this. And it has made my skin feel softer and less stressed.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
This serum has worked wonders for me and my skin. I have acne prone combination skin which is too oily in the summer and too dry in the winter. This product works great for me in all times of the year. My breakouts began to clear and the overall appearance and feel of my skin was smoothr and healtheir. This is an amazing product which I must have in my skincare routine.
Tanya M.
Louisville, KY
I use this serum under my moisturizer when my skin needs a pick me up. Especially on mornings after I've fell asleep in my makeup. After cleansing, I apply a few drops to the areas that were dried out from my makeup. It's a great barrier to get my moisturizer to absorb into my skin leaving me with a great canvas to apply my makeup.
Hannah M.
I'm curious to know what adding a serum to my skin care regimen would actually do? I guess I don't understand what place or purpose a serum has..someone enlighten me please!!
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Is this good for combo skin? What benefits does it have?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
About how long does this product last?
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I recently ran out of the serum I've been using. I'm interested in trying this one. Does anyone know if this one stings or causes redness when applied? My skin is very sensitive.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really want to try this and I am just curious how well this works. Can anybody give me a pretty good idea how well this works or doesn’t?