BY PHILOSOPHY

our lightweight, oil-free antioxidant and peptide serum helps reduce the first signs of aging and protect skin against the future signs of aging. contains a powerful network of antioxidants that synergistically works together to protect the skin against future signs of aging. helps improve the appearance of fine lines and rough texture, brighten and hydrate the skin. -

Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
I have just started using this stuff and I’m so obsessed with how it has made my skin so clear lately, so refreshing and hydrating it goes on wet but as you rub it into your skin more it dries and feels like it just tightens your skin so fast. I love it. I use it everyday.
Angelica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this almost nightly after cleansing with Purity Made Simple and my Clarisonic. I like that this duo gives me a great canvas for nighttime skincare and if I feel like doing the bare minimum, I know that this serum is working on discoloration, aging, and wrinkles. It's a powerhouse staple in my closet!
Kim L.
I wasn't for sure if this was going to help with the firmness of my skin, but even after applying it the first time you could feel the way it firmed your skin immediately. After using it every morning for a few weeks I could feel a definite difference in my skin.
Lynnze M.
Berthoud
I love this serum! I loved mixing this serum with my moisturizer to help get it spread more evenly. A small amount goes a long ways with this product line. I buy this at Ulta. I would absolutely recommend this product to others and can not wait to get another bottle of this serum.
Jessica Y.
Lebanon Ch, VA
I love this stuff! It's easy to apply, I find that 3 drops is plenty for my entire face and neck. It absorbs quickly into the skin and you wouldn't even know it's there after a minute or two. Makes my face feel great. I use it every morning before my moisturizer.
Shavon G.
jacksonville, fl
This was so amazing! I tried it a few years ago and it firmed my skin and lessoned the appearance of fine lines. I had forgotten all about it till recently. I would have loved to purchase more but fell on hard times and at almost $50 I just couldn't manage to put it in my budget. Things are good again and I have the ability to focus on my face. I'm in the process of using some inexpensive items to see how they work in the long run but will def be incorporating this back into my routine. When you have the money to do so its worth using something you can trust and I trust this brand and have used so many of their products. Trust me, if I could have saved $5 here and there to be able to afford it I would have back then lol. It's totally worth it!
Norma F.
So my mother in law uses this product and she absolutely loves it.She has the most beautiful skin and she's in her 40s I can't wait to get my hands on this amazing product.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I love philosophy, but this serum isn't their best product. It was expensive and I didn't see any change. It went on smoothly and didn't smell too harsh. I don't even think I finished the bottle.
Tina C.
Loughman, FL
I received a nice sample size of this as a gift with purchase with my purity face wash purchase. As a woman in my early 40's with some fine lines on my forehead I was very excited to see if using this serum would make a difference. After 1 use I could see that it absorbed nicely and made my skin soft and brighter. After my first week of using this in my skin care routine those forehead lines were barely there!! I have a tiny bit left and I will be making this a future purchase for sure we'll worth the price tag 😊
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
This is a very strong serum on my skin. I only need 2-3 drops to cover my face. I can only use it once every other day; I found that using it 2x daily was just too much for my skin. The smell is strong but fades quickly. My dark spots are gone after I started using this and my skin has a nice glow, but it doesn't really help with moisturizing my skin like I had hoped. I think it's just my skin type though. It's very light and absorbs so fast. I'll use this bottle but probably won't buy it again for the price and results I've seen.
Hannah M.
I'm curious to know what adding a serum to my skin care regimen would actually do? I guess I don't understand what place or purpose a serum has..someone enlighten me please!!
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Is this good for combo skin? What benefits does it have?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
About how long does this product last?
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I recently ran out of the serum I've been using. I'm interested in trying this one. Does anyone know if this one stings or causes redness when applied? My skin is very sensitive.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really want to try this and I am just curious how well this works. Can anybody give me a pretty good idea how well this works or doesn’t?

back