BY PHILOSOPHY

our lightweight, oil-free antioxidant and peptide serum helps reduce the first signs of aging and protect skin against the future signs of aging. contains a powerful network of antioxidants that synergistically works together to protect the skin against future signs of aging. helps improve the appearance of fine lines and rough texture, brighten and hydrate the skin. -

MInttu K.
I got a small sample bottle this month, and I got to say, this serum has been a life saver. My skin has been really dry this winter and nothing seemed to help. This serum did!
Michelle S.
This serum is out of this world. Love the scent and how it feels on my face. It absorbs very well and does not feel sticky or heavy on my face. I'm always afraid of breakouts with products but this serum did wonders for my skin!
Stephanie H.
East York, ON
Like a miracle in a jar. This is a staple in my home. I love all philosophy products but this is by far my favorite. Just the right amount of everything
Sara B.
Lévis
It's not my favorite hydrating serum that I've tried, mostly because of the smell. It doesn't really smell good. But it does the job.
Hannah M.
I'm curious to know what adding a serum to my skin care regimen would actually do? I guess I don't understand what place or purpose a serum has..someone enlighten me please!!
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Is this good for combo skin? What benefits does it have?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
About how long does this product last?
Sirena N.
Do you use this as part of a night or day routine? Does it wear well under makeup?
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I recently ran out of the serum I've been using. I'm interested in trying this one. Does anyone know if this one stings or causes redness when applied? My skin is very sensitive.