BY PHILOSOPHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

our lightweight, oil-free antioxidant and peptide serum helps reduce the first signs of aging and protect skin against the future signs of aging. contains a powerful network of antioxidants that synergistically works together to protect the skin against future signs of aging. helps improve the appearance of fine lines and rough texture, brighten and hydrate the skin. -

Buy on Sephora
Taiba P.
Ashburn
I am a skincare addict who has tried so many skincare so i can have perfect skin....most products have been a disappointment! As someone who suffered from acne quiet late and who has pockmarks and scars I experimented with alot of skincare. I had heard of Philosophy but never gave it a go...until recently. I started using when hope is not enough (day and night), I usually mix the day with vitamin c turbo booster and let me tell you it has started to clear my scars even out my skin texture. My pores look smaller and my face more clearer. I LOVE this product
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
I love this product, but not the way it smells. It smells like some sort of medical product. But it works! I’ve been using it twice a day for several months and really do notice a different in the texture of my skin. I will continue to use it despite the smell.
Isabella W.
I absolutely love this product! I’m kinda young and my mom bought this for me thinking it was skin brightening serum and not an anti aging one lol! But let me tell you, this makes my skin so bright and radiant looking has helped with dark spots and weird acne scarring I had! Definitely recommend
Mandy S.
I have no problem spending an excessive amount of money on good skin care- and for only $45 I’m ecstatic that this is one of my holy grails. You guys. This stuff is amazing. Smooth, firm, bouncy skin. Try it yourself- you will NOT regret it!!!!
Rachel R.
I have very dry, sensitive skin and have always had troubles keeping my skin soft. Once I started using this serum, I haven’t had dry skin even once!! I took off one star for the smell and slow absorbency. Other than those two things this is the perfect serum for dry skin. I also love to pair it with the Turbo Boost Vitamin C Powder by Philosophy!
Renee K.
Greensboro
Good price point, easy to find in department store. Left a burning sensation on my face even after multiple attempts at trying. Not something I will repurchase. Did not see results after about 6 weeks
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
I love this product! The pros are that it makes your skin soft and healthy with a great glow. It's like it springs life back into your skin in a nourishing way. Only con that I can think of is that it has an herbal-like smell but it goes away after a few minutes. Other than that, this coupled with a moisturizer during the winter is a real skin saver!
lourdes M.
Douglas , AZ
Omg ! This made my face look hydrated after the first two days my pores loos plump instead of dehydrated this is my new serum. Sometimes i forget to put on my moisturizer because this feels sooo good I think I am done. philosophy when hope is not enough facial firming serum
Jennifer F.
San Francisco, CA
This serum was  a miracle worker. I had noticed that I was starting to get visible laugh lines, although  I have been told that they were not severe. Hoewver, they still bothered me and I bought this to help along with the vitamin c powder from philosophy. With both of those, WITHIN TWO WEEKS, I noticed a difference! I could not believe my eyes. This is a holy grail product for me. This is a bit pricy, so do look for deals from philososphy.
Jackie B.
This serum is very thick and smells really strong to me. It has a chemical smell which I find really off putting. I used this entire bottle and never really noticed any improvements in my skin. I don't think it works well for combination oily skin and do not recommend it.
Hannah M.
I'm curious to know what adding a serum to my skin care regimen would actually do? I guess I don't understand what place or purpose a serum has..someone enlighten me please!!
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Is this good for combo skin? What benefits does it have?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
About how long does this product last?
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
I recently ran out of the serum I've been using. I'm interested in trying this one. Does anyone know if this one stings or causes redness when applied? My skin is very sensitive.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really want to try this and I am just curious how well this works. Can anybody give me a pretty good idea how well this works or doesn’t?

back