Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough 4 Oz

philosophy®: may we grow beautiful as we grow wise. facial firming serum with glutathione, peptides, vitamin c and e, and soy provides super moisturization for stressed skin antioxidants help restore cells and counteract free radical damage contains peptides to help firm the skin natural extracts to minimize roughness and help smooth skin helps retard facial hair growth

4 oz bottle of When hope is not enough

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough 4 Oz!
Jena L.
This stuff ROCKS!! Anytime I hear "You don't look your age at all!" I always credit this. It's my holy grail of anti aging serums. I know at first it looks like it would be oily but it's not at all. It leaves my skin looking bouncier and tighter and has for years. There's no discernible scent to it so if your sensitive to that this would be great for you!
Ingrid C.
Owings Mills, MD
Holy grail product for sure!!! I use this serum every other night and it definitely keeps me from looking my age.

Looking for your answer?