• So this is discontinued? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a great gift? I love philosophy products, but I won...2 Answers
Jayna Rissa C.
Fullerton, CA
When i became a mom, I began to look into what what put into products and was so surprised by the amount of chemicals in them. My son had a bout of eczema due to food allergies so I had to be extra careful what I used. I was gifted this and just began using it when a bottle of my regular stuff ran out. I found out after that my sons eczema calmed down and didn't flare like it always does. It smells great and have now been using it for both my son and 10 month old daughter!
Chloe S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved this set! I received it for my baby shower and while I regularly use products from philosophy, I had no idea that they had a baby line! Smells great, gentle on baby's sensitive skin and does the job! I would definitely purchase full sized products.
Kelly Ann R.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as part of a baby shower gift while I was pregnant last year. Very cute presentation. A useful gift especially for a new mom to bring with her to the hospital in her hospital bag. I would not buy again for myself BUT I would buy again as a gift for a new mom-to-be!!!
Laura D.
Richmond, BC
My friends with kids all love this kit. I usually include it in any baby gift that I give, and moms fawn over it. Philosophy products in general are really great, so this is a perfect gift!
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LOVE all Philosophy products! This one proves to be yet another of the greats they've created. Perfect purchase for mommies of babies everywhere! I repurchased this set well into my little one's toddler years.
Cassandra A.
Rowlett, TX
I bought this as a baby shower gift and my friend was so excited about receiving this it took her 20 minutes of talking about each product inside. She now swears by it.
Shandi C.
Someone had bought this for me at my baby shower and I fell in love it. I could not find at any of my local stores so I ordered more online. That's how amazing this product is.
Jessica D.
Kingman, AZ
This product is absolutely amazing in so many different ways! I can't use it enough. My skin smells amazing every time I use this! Love it so much
Kelly k.
Bummed that this has been discontinued. I absolutely loved it last baby too bad I can't get one this time
Brandy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Ohhhh how I wished someone would have bought this for me when I was pregnant! Love love Philosophy!
Angela U.
So this is discontinued?
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would this be a great gift? I love philosophy products, but I wonder how an expecting mom would feel?