BY PHILOSOPHY

motherhood is a lifelong joy. featuring our best-selling facial cleanser and moisturizer as well as our soap and water clean fragrance, welcome baby was created to help a new mom care for her skin and her well-being. the set features purity made simple one-step facial cleanser 2 oz., hope in a jar original formula moisturizer for all skin types 1 oz., pure grace foaming bath and shower cream 2 oz., and pure grace perfumed body lotion 2 oz. a simple way for a mom to care for herself while caring for her little bundle of joy. ingredients: purity made simple one-step facial cleanser : water , sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium trideceth sulfate, limnanthes alba seed oil, coco-glucoside, cocos nucifera alcohol, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, aniba rosaeodora wood oil, geranium maculatum oil, guaiac extract, cymbopogon. see more...

• I never knew they had stuff for a baby. 2 Answers
philosophy welcome baby
  • "Nice gift set - I bought it for myself, because I wanted one particular item and the whole set was only a few dollars more." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love philosophy products for myself and love that I could use it through pregnancy and after. " in 1 review
HEATHER C.
Nice gift set - I bought it for myself, because I wanted one particular item and the whole set was only a few dollars more. I especially love the perfumed body lotion - nice light scent, not overpowering like many perfumes.
Erin W.
toronto, ON
LOVE IT! So gentle on my crazy pregnant skin and it smells lovely. I absolutely love philosophy products for myself and love that I could use it through pregnancy and after.
angela g.
BRONX, NY
I never knew they had stuff for a baby.