Philosophy W-M-1586 Amazing Grace Womens EDT Splash Vial Mini - 0.05 oz uploaded by Caitlyn E.Philosophy W-M-1586 Amazing Grace Womens EDT Splash Vial Mini - 0.05 oz uploaded by Ella P.Philosophy W-M-1586 Amazing Grace Womens EDT Splash Vial Mini - 0.05 oz uploaded by Synthia N.

BY PHILOSOPHY

We offer perfumes and colognes that make you feel like you can conquer anything in the world. They delight your senses with their warm and soothing notes. These scents are more than just beauty products. They define who you are and how you want to present yourself to the world. These vibrant fragrances are long lasting and boost confidence and self-esteem. Launched by the design house of Philosophy. This floral fragrance has a blend of mandarin orange grapefruit bergamot freesia jasmine rose and musk notes. Specifications Gender: Womens Type: EDT Splash Vial (Mini) Size: 0.05 oz Weight: 1 see more...

Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Not a scent I would usually buy. But I got a sample in my Sephora play bag. It’s a soft floral scent. Very clean scent. This is my first time using it. I got it Free!! I would recommend it to others. philosophy 'amazing grace' spray fragrance
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
This is my favorite philosophy scent. I've been wearing it for over 6 years. I love the fresh clean scent. It lasts long but it isn't over powering. I also love the body spray version as it is much lighter than the perfume version.
Cassandra B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this perfume. A nice, pleasant light scent but one that lasts throughout the day. Received this as a sample from Ulta and I ended up buying the entire collection, even the scented body lotion.
Diana T.
Columbus , OH
I just received this in my Sephora play box and I absolutely love it. It smells so fresh and clean. The smell lashes for hours. The bottle is very pretty and simple looking. If you haven’t tried this it’s a must. I will be purchasing when my sample runs out.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I got this same as a gift from Sephora in Macy's. It was my first time using this scent. Although I like the smell and packaging, it's not very longstanding. The scent would be lovely for older women or those sensitive to stronger perfumes.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I got this sample as a gift with purchase, smells too smile and kind of child like. As if it’s a starter perfume, I’ll have to pass on a regular bottle.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Received as a sample. Not a scent I generally choose. Light and fresh scent. Not very long lasting. Perfect for daily wear
Valerie E.
Cocoa , FL
My all time favorite fragrance! It’s a light floral scent stays put for most of the day. I bought it at Sephora.