Philosophy W-M-1586 Amazing Grace Womens EDT Splash Vial Mini - 0.05 oz uploaded by Synthia S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

We offer perfumes and colognes that make you feel like you can conquer anything in the world. They delight your senses with their warm and soothing notes. These scents are more than just beauty products. They define who you are and how you want to present yourself to the world. These vibrant fragrances are long lasting and boost confidence and self-esteem. Launched by the design house of Philosophy. This floral fragrance has a blend of mandarin orange grapefruit bergamot freesia jasmine rose and musk notes. Specifications Gender: Womens Type: EDT Splash Vial (Mini) Size: 0.05 oz Weight: 1 see more...

Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Not a scent I would usually buy. But I got a sample in my Sephora play bag. It’s a soft floral scent. Very clean scent. This is my first time using it. I got it Free!! I would recommend it to others. philosophy 'amazing grace' spray fragrance
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
I got this same as a gift from Sephora in Macy's. It was my first time using this scent. Although I like the smell and packaging, it's not very longstanding. The scent would be lovely for older women or those sensitive to stronger perfumes.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Received as a sample. Not a scent I generally choose. Light and fresh scent. Not very long lasting. Perfect for daily wear