Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA

I've heard there's a recipe on the bottle. Have anyone tried it? lol

Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, Philosophy puts recipes on their bottles, which is fun! I have not trying this recipe yet, but plan to.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 11 months ago
I've heard they are good! I wouldn't be opposed to trying one. I think it's pretty clever to put them on there, but I never really pay them attention when I'm in the shower.
Rosalind H.
Rosalind H.
Sacramento, CA
5 years ago
Yes , I have tried the recipes on multiple Philosophy product bottle. They are really good!