Hair CareHair ProductsShampoophilosophy
Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath

Is this good as a shampoo?
DooEs this contain parabens or sulfates?
Does it have a strong smell?
Start your review of Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath!
Product Highlights
I love using it as shower gel and bubble bath, and it could just be the texture of my hair, but I was not a fan of the way it made my hair feel.in reviews
Got a small sample for my birthday at Sephora, it's not moisturizing or anything.. Just smells amazingly yummy.in reviews
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora, it leaves my skin so soft and it smells great, I even used it as shampoo one time in a pinch and it did the jobin reviews
I use this everyday, mainly as a body wash, but its perfect for travel in the small bottles...one bottle takes the place of three in your travel bag!in reviews
They may be a little pricey for some but you really get a lot of product because a little goes a long way.in reviews
Jaessa B.
Lebanon, MO
Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Jaessa B.
A classic philosophy scent. Love this as a body wash. The scent smells exactly like birthday cake. Cannot beat the philosophy products!
Jackie F.
Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Jackie F.
I love Philosophy body washes because they smell amazing and last forever! A bottle lasts me over a year usually because a little goes a long way! It bubbles up nicely and makes my skin soft and smooth. This is the scent I got most recently and I love it! Highly recommend these body washes.
Francine T.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Francine T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this smell! And philosophy is a great company, everything I buy from them is good and the scents actually stay the whole day!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s my favorite product philosophy vanilla birthday cake shampoo i love it so much it’s
Tasha W.
Staten Island, NY
Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Tasha W.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love all body washes from philosophy. They all make your body feel and smell great! I love this scent because it reminds me of being on an island laying on the beautiful beach. Im very satisfied with these products#philosophy#Beach
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,195 reviews
Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
These smell and feel amazing I buy these all the time for a nice soak in the tub. You won’t regret purchasing these.
Wylene C.
Garland, TX
Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Wylene C.
I’ve been you’re using this for years. You can shampoo your hair with it. It Lathers up very well with only a small amount. Very nice fragrances also and it lasts a long time, six months for one bottle using it every day. A little goes a long way.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
This smells delicious and is a great addition to birthday gift baskets. I buy when they are on sale at Ulta and Macy's. It is like Bath and Body Works for adults.
Meghan G.
North Augusta, SC
Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Meghan G.
Purchased at: belk
I just made beautiful vanilla birthday cake scented bubbles with this product. I saw it on sale at Belk and just had to try it! It was easy to pour out into the faucet, no shaking, spanking the back, or stickiness. So far I’m thoroughly impressed with this 3 in 1; i feel like you’re getting your money’s worth because it has multiple uses! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling fragrant. I’ve seen this brand before at Tjmaxx/Marshall’s, so try there first.
Madison L.
Northport
Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Madison L.
Let me just tell y’all... this product literally smells like a fresh cut birthday cake. So much more long lasting flavor compared to other brands. So moisturizing as well, very satisfied.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rhonda H.
Phenix City, AL
il y a 2 ans
Eps H. il y a 2 ans
It’s pretty average as far as shampoo. Never tried it as bubble bath or shower gel though. The smell is why people buy it though - every one of these from this brand has a long lasting, lingering smell post shower.