BY PHILOSOPHY

feel clean and smell good all over with our award-winning vanilla birthday cake shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, providing a rich, foaming lather to cleanse and condition from head to toe. skin and hair are left feeling ultra soft with this sweet, absolutely delicious scent. celebrate every day like it's your birthday with this guilt-free way to indulge.

philosophy vanilla birthday cake shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath
  • "I love using it as shower gel and bubble bath, and it could just be the texture of my hair, but I was not a fan of the way it made my hair feel." in 41 reviews
  • "Got a small sample for my birthday at Sephora, it's not moisturizing or anything.. Just smells amazingly yummy." in 14 reviews
  • "I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora, it leaves my skin so soft and it smells great, I even used it as shampoo one time in a pinch and it did the job" in 12 reviews
  • "I use this everyday, mainly as a body wash, but its perfect for travel in the small bottles...one bottle takes the place of three in your travel bag!" in 11 reviews
  • "I purchased this many years ago from a television shppoing network and i sent it back it had a weird smell to it. " in 8 reviews
Pamela E.
I am a HUGE fan of the Philosophy body products, I’ve been using them since I was 8 years old. This was the first ever product I got to them and I’m nearly 21 now and still use their products, body washes specifically, on a regular basis.
My skin tends to go towards the sensitive side and makes getting scented body washes a little difficult because I can get rashes or dry patches easily. I’ve never once had an issue with this while using the products.
This scent smells amazing and it really keeps the smell after you get out of the shower. The smallest amount does the most and I only need about a quarter sized dollop to wash my whole body.
It also REALLY works well as a bubble bath too, it bubbles up nicely and makes the bath smell so luxurious! I’m also into the kitschy packaging, I love that they have recipes on their food scented body washes and I’ve tried this vanilla cake recipe and it is surprisingly good! Kind of amazing I got it from a body wash container! 😂😂😂
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Love love love! This stuff smells so dang good... just like vanilla birthday cake, but not too strong and overwhelming like that smell can be sometimes. It seriously smells so good. Not a single person could not like this. I use this for shower gel and bubble bath. It fills my bathroom up with this the sweet smell and it also is long lasting on my skin! Also a ton comes in the bottle!
Anna Louise A.
Paint Lick, KY
This is my favorite soap of all time. I keep purchasing the cinnamon buns one (as it smells like Christmas) and I just recently picked up frosted animal cracker. I use it as my everyday body wash. No other soaps compare, I can’t wait for more Christmas scents. (Like the cranberry?!)
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
Smells sooo sweet and yummy! This is one of my favorite bubble baths. I love the smell, although the scent doesnt last too long. I dont like using it as a shampoo as it leaves my hair tangled :( I can usually find different philosophy products at TJ Maxx for fairly cheap!
Madison U.
Mansfield , TX
This works really great as a shower gel and bubble bath. I take this with me to the gym since this is a 3 in 1 product, and while I wouldn't prefer to use this on my hair (I have very dry thick wavy hair) it does get the job done and serve its purpose. It smells just like a cupcake!
Kate J.
Columbus
I love the smell of this! It smells very subtle, like cake batter before baking. It definitely is not as strong as the  philosophy pink marshmellow buttercream shower gel, 16 fl oz but still very lightly vanilla scented. It works well as a shower gel and you can usually find philosophy products at discounted prices at TJ Maxx/Marshalls.  philosophy vanilla birthday cake shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Yum the smells so delicious and your shower will be so much enjoyable with the smell of vanilla birthday cake. I love that this is the shampoo and shower gel combo or you’re able to just use it in your bubble bath. The best time to buy this is during the holidays when they have the kids and the set so you can try lots of different sets.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Philosophy is one of my favorite brands. I don’t think I could live without it! This product has a nice scent and after every use I feel refreshed. Most people would run from smelling like a birthday cake but the scent is not overwhelming at all! The product lasts a while and is worth the money. I would highly recommend it.
emily j.
I honestly have never had one problem with this. Personally, I don't use this product as shampoo, but it works perfectly as a body wash. Not only does it lather, it smells amazing. This product moisturizes while also cleaning. I think one of the best things is definitely the smell though. It really isn't that strong:)
Faith M.
New Haven
This is a great gift for birthdays/Christmas. Smells delightful, very similar to birthday cake without an artificial scent. It lasted me awhile and I was very sad when I finished it. Overall super luxurious and a bit expensive but whatever
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Where can you buy this?
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How great is this product? I see this stuff on QVC all the time and I'm really curious. This scent seems like heaven for the skin and nose.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
Would anyone recommend using this as a shampoo?
christie p.
Is this product recommended for color treated hair?

back