BY PHILOSOPHY

feel clean and smell good all over with our award-winning vanilla birthday cake shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, providing a rich, foaming lather to cleanse and condition from head to toe. skin and hair are left feeling ultra soft with this sweet, absolutely delicious scent. celebrate every day like it's your birthday with this guilt-free way to indulge.

philosophy vanilla birthday cake shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath
  • "I love using it as shower gel and bubble bath, and it could just be the texture of my hair, but I was not a fan of the way it made my hair feel." in 41 reviews
  • "Got a small sample for my birthday at Sephora, it's not moisturizing or anything.. Just smells amazingly yummy." in 14 reviews
  • "I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora, it leaves my skin so soft and it smells great, I even used it as shampoo one time in a pinch and it did the job" in 12 reviews
  • "I use this everyday, mainly as a body wash, but its perfect for travel in the small bottles...one bottle takes the place of three in your travel bag!" in 11 reviews
  • "I purchased this many years ago from a television shppoing network and i sent it back it had a weird smell to it. " in 8 reviews
Kate J.
Columbus
I love the smell of this! It smells very subtle, like cake batter before baking. It definitely is not as strong as the  philosophy pink marshmellow buttercream shower gel, 16 fl oz but still very lightly vanilla scented. It works well as a shower gel and you can usually find philosophy products at discounted prices at TJ Maxx/Marshalls.  philosophy vanilla birthday cake shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Philosophy is one of my favorite brands. I don’t think I could live without it! This product has a nice scent and after every use I feel refreshed. Most people would run from smelling like a birthday cake but the scent is not overwhelming at all! The product lasts a while and is worth the money. I would highly recommend it.
Madison U.
Mansfield , TX
This works really great as a shower gel and bubble bath. I take this with me to the gym since this is a 3 in 1 product, and while I wouldn't prefer to use this on my hair (I have very dry thick wavy hair) it does get the job done and serve its purpose. It smells just like a cupcake!
Anna Louise A.
Paint Lick, KY
This is my favorite soap of all time. I keep purchasing the cinnamon buns one (as it smells like Christmas) and I just recently picked up frosted animal cracker. I use it as my everyday body wash. No other soaps compare, I can’t wait for more Christmas scents. (Like the cranberry?!)
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Smells sooo sweet and yummy! This is one of my favorite bubble baths. I love the smell, although the scent doesnt last too long. I dont like using it as a shampoo as it leaves my hair tangled :( I can usually find different philosophy products at TJ Maxx for fairly cheap!
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
This is my first time actually trying out Philosophy's body wash. It was on sale for $10 at a store so I picked it up. It smells like vanilla, but not at all birthday cake like. It's moisturizing and I feel expensive after using this lol. But not really worth it. I would totally love to try "pink frosted animal cracker", however.
Emily J.
I honestly have never had one problem with this. Personally, I don't use this product as shampoo, but it works perfectly as a body wash. Not only does it lather, it smells amazing. This product moisturizes while also cleaning. I think one of the best things is definitely the smell though. It really isn't that strong:)
Joanne S.
My favorite bodywash of all times! Just a dollop on my shower scrubby and I am ready to go. The scent is so relaxing and wonderful, when the bottle is half-empty, I order another bottle so I am never without!
Megan L.
Houma
So much love for this product. I find it has a long lasting smell and it feels great whether you use it on your hair or your skin! The vanilla scent is amazing and this is a must have for your shower!! Get some ASAP!
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
I love philosophy 3-in-1 body washes. The fragrances are amazing!! They smell exactly like described. They leave your skin feeling soft and leave a slight fragrance behind without being overpowering.
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Where can you buy this?
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How great is this product? I see this stuff on QVC all the time and I'm really curious. This scent seems like heaven for the skin and nose.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
Would anyone recommend using this as a shampoo?
christie p.
Is this product recommended for color treated hair?