philosophy vanilla birthday cake shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath

feel clean and smell good all over with our award-winning vanilla birthday cake shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, providing a rich, foaming lather to cleanse and condition from head to toe. skin and hair are left feeling ultra soft with this sweet, absolutely delicious scent. celebrate every day like it's your birthday with this guilt-free way to indulge.

• Vanilla anything is my favorite scent!! Does the scent stay with ...2 Answers
  • I am entirely in love with anything philosophy. I own nearly ever...2 Answers
  • I havent used on my hair, but i would if i ran ou... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love using it as shower gel and bubble bath, and it could just be the texture of my hair, but I was not a fan of the way it made my hair feel." in 41 reviews
  • "Got a small sample for my birthday at Sephora, it's not moisturizing or anything.. Just smells amazingly yummy." in 14 reviews
  • "I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora, it leaves my skin so soft and it smells great, I even used it as shampoo one time in a pinch and it did the job" in 12 reviews
  • "I use this everyday, mainly as a body wash, but its perfect for travel in the small bottles...one bottle takes the place of three in your travel bag!" in 11 reviews
  • "I purchased this many years ago from a television shppoing network and i sent it back it had a weird smell to it. " in 8 reviews
Emma P.
Yet another philosophy product that I have fallen in LOVE with! I was given a sample for Valentine's Day and will be purchasing and adding to my daily routine once it runs out
Emily J.
I honestly have never had one problem with this. Personally, I don't use this product as shampoo, but it works perfectly as a body wash. Not only does it lather, it smells amazing. This product moisturizes while also cleaning. I think one of the best things is definitely the smell though. It really isn't that strong:)
Erica S.
I only use this product as bubble bath and have never used a better bubble bath! Just a small amount of this product will fill your tub with bubbles. Possibly the best part is the amazing scent and the silkiness it gives to you skin! I will continue to buy this product, and will never use another bubble bath!
Kirsten V.
Delray Beach
This is the best body wash for sensitive skin. I have always had issues with scented body wash because I have such sensitive skin but this is the first brand I have tried that did not make me itchy. I would definitely advise to get it!
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
I got this as a gift for my birthday. Fell in love with it and gift it often. Smells just like birthday cake. Packaging is cute. I use it as shower gel and bubble bath.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
It is so creamy and smells soooo good! Love love love this shower gel. I watch them demo this on Qvc forever. I finally broke down and bought some. I ordered mine on sale from ulta. The bubbles are so lush and soft. It doesnt leave a smell on your skin which is great cause it want interfere with your perfumes. It just gives you a wonderful shower experience. I only use as shower gel but can be used as shampoo. Onemof my fav body wash.
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
I've always loved Philosophy's packaging. I'm a sucker for a pretty package! Their designs are consistent, simple, and clean. That's so appealing to me! I received this body wash as a Christmas gift one year. I really liked it, but the smell isn't what I expected. It's almost... too much? I really love a strong smelling body wash, but maybe I'm just not into the smell of baked goods in the shower? It just sort of overwhelmed me sometimes. I ended up tossing the bottle halfway through, just because I'd had my fill of this particular scent and wanted to make room in my shower for something different. I think if you really love food flavored body products, this one is a winner!
Eva K.
I love, love love the way this stuff smells. If I need a little pick me up, I will shower with this product. It legit smells like cake batter. It isn't something I reach for every day, but when I do, it puts a smile on my face. I usually like more calming scents in the bath, but as a fun shower gel, this product can't be beat! I don't use it as a shampoo and only use it in the bath when helping out with my nieces or nephews (bath time for me requires a more tranquil scent), but it works great as a shower gel. It is also really gentle, lathers nicely and doesn't leave any residue behind. But really, this one is all about the totally delightful smell!
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
Umm YUMM! I have a love-hate relationship with this product. On one hand, it smells amazing and delicious on the other hand it smells like food and I'm not sure I necessarily want to smell like I've been hanging out in a bakery all day. Psychologists have done research and women who wore perfume that reminded the brain of food were perceived to weigh more than what they actually do. I'll pass on this smell and go back to the Grace collection,
Toni A.
Three in one ultra rich, sudsy, and aromatic product. I purchased from Home Goods or Marshalls on sale. Eva use it was opened. Makes your hair/body subtly scented. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Allie b.
Lincoln, NE
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Where can you buy this?
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How great is this product? I see this stuff on QVC all the time and I'm really curious. This scent seems like heaven for the skin and nose.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
Would anyone recommend using this as a shampoo?
christie p.
Is this product recommended for color treated hair?