BY PHILOSOPHY

every classic holiday treat features the soothing and delicious flavors of vanilla bean and nutmeg. delight your senses with a moisturizing, multi-tasking formula that provides a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling soft. vanilla bean nutmeg shower gel see more...

Gabrielle D.
I used this around Christmas tom and loved it! It’s a warm, cozy, and scrumptious smell that really makes you feel like the holidays are here! I adore this and will continue to purchase it! It also makes a nice bubble bath!
Sari A.
This stuff smells amazing!!! It lathers nicely and I does a good job getting all my sunscreen and dirt off my skin from my nursery job. I feel like my skin is softer after using this and I don’t feel dry after I get out of the shower.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy vanilla bean nutmeg shower gel, 16 oz
Heather W.
Albany, NY
These body washes smell delicious!! It lingers on your skin after your shower for a little while, especially if you get the matching body lotions!! They are a bit pricy that's why I only gave it a 4 star but you do get a decent amount per bottle so I can't complain to much.
Heidi L.
This smells absolutely amazing. Lathers great and well worth the price for sure. I plan on getting some more of this as it's being used by the whole family haha. My skin didn't feel like it was stripped of oils afterwards Don't change a thing!!
Caitlyn D.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely adore the philosophy body washes and this is my go to wintertime/Christmas scent. It has a great natural vanilla scent with a hint of nutmeg and reminds me of all the baked goods I shouldn't be eating haha.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
I absolutely love love love the large body washes. I buy a ton of them during Christmas time and use them throughout the year. It's pretty much the only body wash I use. They smell so good and make the best bubbles!
Karli S.
Great scent and lasts a long time. Would recommend to others. These make great gifts around the holidays!
Madeline W.
Draper, UT
I love this scent. All philosophy bath products are really luxurious and suds up nicely. They are pricey, but they go on sale at TJMaxx all the time!
Chelsea P.
Amazing amazing amazing!! I love this scent so much! It's the beginning of summer and I'm still using! It's a bit pricey but it's amazing!