Philosophy Vanilla Bean Nutmeg Shampoo Shower Gel & Bubble Bath-NO COLOUR-One Size uploaded by Samantha S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Multi-tasking formula in a holiday scent Shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath Leaves skin and hair feeling soft Vanilla bean nutmeg Imported see more...

Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
I'm not a fan of all products that are multipurpose. When it comes to shampoo and body wash I feel like these products just need to be kept separate to really get the job done. Mainly the shampoo. This smells great but didn't really remove the gunk from my styling products. If you're just using it as a body wash/bubble bath then it's okay.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I've always loved the nourishing formula of the Philosophy body washes. I adore the smell of this one. It's sweet, but in a natural way that makes me think of fall and the holidays. My skin is always so moisturized after I use this and this scent is probably my favorite of all they make!
Sarah H.
Loudon, TN
I love love love the way the philosophy shower gel smells. My husband compliments me on it every time I get out of the shower. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good. I definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys the smell of vanilla.
Kari G.
Big Stone gap, VA
I use these shower gels almost every day in the shower to wash my entire body with. My all time favorite is fresh cream, but this one is alright too. I prefer the smell of fresh cream over this scent, but the formula's are the same.
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
My mom loves Philosophy baked good scents. The scent lingers after her shower. These scents are harder to find as the ones in stores are all perfumy and flowery. Thank goodness I can still find some on Amazon.
Megan  F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this combo! I am usually a little skeptical about the vanilla scent because I often find it too much for my likings, but this one is just right!
Jessica D.
Monroeville, PA
Around the holidays this is a "go to" for gifts. With vanilla bean being a favorite scent, the collection has many others to choose from. A great combo
Abbey A.
Olympia, WA
This body wash smells SO good I love it. It makes my skin smell incredible and very soft and moisturized, it doesn't dry me out at all.
Kaylan P.
Smells yummy gets the job done leaves everything soft and smooth I love all of the philosophy collections I look for them every year
Jasmine R.
I had to stock up on this!!! It smells so good! I used it as a shampoo today, and it did not dry out my hair! Love it!