Philosophy Vanilla Bean Nutmeg Shampoo Shower Gel & Bubble Bath-NO COLOUR-One Size uploaded by Samantha S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Multi-tasking formula in a holiday scent Shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath Leaves skin and hair feeling soft Vanilla bean nutmeg Imported see more...

Jen R.
I wasn't sure what to expect at first when applying this product, however it was surprisingly decent. At first I was expecting it to have a strong scent, but this one wasn't overpowering at all. I'm usually sensitive to smells so this didn't bother me at all. It was pretty smooth upon application as I used it more as a body wash than a shampoo. It seemed to have a shine to it which was quite nice. Overall, not too bad. I'd probably like to try another scent next time.
Toni A.
Sweet and spicy pairing left my skin and hair with a subtle aroma. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Kristin B.
Amarillo, TX
I've been using Philosophy 3-in-1 shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath for YEARS! To be honest I almost never use it as a shampoo, unless I unexpectedly run out of shampoo and it's sitting there in the shower, but I use these ALL the time as shower gel and bubble bath. I've purchased probably over 30 scents (or more...) throughout the years, and this is a nice sweet scent, perfect for the winter time. When I use it on one of those shower poofs, these create a really good, rich lather, and when you're using it as bubble bath, make sure to pour it right under the water spout while your running the bath, to get the most bubbles out of it! All in all, this is a great product, that I've repurchased many times, and will continue to purchase for years to come!
Elly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a cake fiend, so I always go for anything Vanilla scented Philosophy has and this one does not disappoint. It smells like the holidays and Christmas cookies, so the smell alone makes it great on the mornings where you find yourself dragging to get ready. Overall, I love it as a shower gel and a bubble bath but I feel like it lacks a little bit as a shampoo. It doesn't lather the way I love so for some reason, I just don't feel it cleans as well as true shampoos do, but that could just be me. I still buy it, and I still recommend it to everyone I know. Especially if you're on the road a lot and you don't want to lug around 3 different bottles.
Nisha B.
I also bought this shower gel in the Candy Cane scent and it smells so good. It has a fabulous strong peppermint scent that is so invigorating and refreshing. It has a true mint scent with no floral notes. The creamy formula never dries out my skin and it makes a ton of bubbles in a bubble bath and lathers like crazy with a shower poof. I think Candy Cane is one of philosophy's best shower gels.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
I'm not a fan of all products that are multipurpose. When it comes to shampoo and body wash I feel like these products just need to be kept separate to really get the job done. Mainly the shampoo. This smells great but didn't really remove the gunk from my styling products. If you're just using it as a body wash/bubble bath then it's okay.
amanda t.
Charlotte, NC
The vanilla bean and the snow angel are by far my favorite bath products I use in the winter. It smells AMAZING!! I only use it in the bath water, I'm not a fan of using this product as my body wash or shampoo but it does make my skin feel soft. The scent is light that u can smell it after your bath. I also use the lotions which are great and smell faintly as well. It's not overpowering at all. The gift pack and sales on these are really great too
Jamie M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Holy smells. I currently use this as a shower gel or bubble bath, for I find as a shampoo it leaves a residue in my hair. But still...holy smells. You will want to drink this stuff it smells so good. However, it doesn't leave you smelling like a milk shake or anything, just a nice hint of vanilla after your soak or bath. Awesome stuff, right here...
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I've always loved the nourishing formula of the Philosophy body washes. I adore the smell of this one. It's sweet, but in a natural way that makes me think of fall and the holidays. My skin is always so moisturized after I use this and this scent is probably my favorite of all they make!
Jenny G.
Crossett, AR
This 3 in 1 is devine! It not only smells wonderful it leaves your hair managable, soft, and your skin feeling soft and supple. I'm out but I definitely recommend giving it a try if you haven't. Most people see a 3 in 1 and think of the shampoo in the kids section and keep walking. This however, is worth a second look. Philosophy is a wonderful brand and this product doesn't disappoint!