Philosophy Vanilla Bean Nutmeg Shampoo Shower Gel & Bubble Bath-NO COLOUR-One Size uploaded by Samantha S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Multi-tasking formula in a holiday scent Shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath Leaves skin and hair feeling soft Vanilla bean nutmeg Imported see more...

Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
I'm not a fan of all products that are multipurpose. When it comes to shampoo and body wash I feel like these products just need to be kept separate to really get the job done. Mainly the shampoo. This smells great but didn't really remove the gunk from my styling products. If you're just using it as a body wash/bubble bath then it's okay.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I've always loved the nourishing formula of the Philosophy body washes. I adore the smell of this one. It's sweet, but in a natural way that makes me think of fall and the holidays. My skin is always so moisturized after I use this and this scent is probably my favorite of all they make!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Little Falls, NJ
Wow the scent this shampoo has will leave you inlove. The packaging is very colorful and attractive and I am so happy to have this in my collection. The price is not bad for the amazing product you get. I would definitely buy this again. Love this product!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Loudon, TN
I love love love the way the philosophy shower gel smells. My husband compliments me on it every time I get out of the shower. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good. I definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys the smell of vanilla.
Kari G.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I use these shower gels almost every day in the shower to wash my entire body with. My all time favorite is fresh cream, but this one is alright too. I prefer the smell of fresh cream over this scent, but the formula's are the same.
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.
Red Oak, TX
This is one of my favorite scents from them. It smells exactly like vanilla bean and nutmeg. It is moisturizing with daily use. It's also my favorite brand of body wash because the bottle lasts so long and the scents are strong.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
My mom loves Philosophy baked good scents. The scent lingers after her shower. These scents are harder to find as the ones in stores are all perfumy and flowery. Thank goodness I can still find some on Amazon.
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
I LOOOOVE this shower gel/shampoo. It smells amazing but it also gets a GREAT lather.

I've tried it on my hair and body and both work great. It's definitely a nice treat.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Monroeville, PA
Around the holidays this is a "go to" for gifts. With vanilla bean being a favorite scent, the collection has many others to choose from. A great combo
Megan  F.
Megan F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this combo! I am usually a little skeptical about the vanilla scent because I often find it too much for my likings, but this one is just right!