philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz uploaded by Amanda C.philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz uploaded by Deb Q.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cool-lift™ and firm moisturizer for the face and neck. Solutions for: - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This breakthrough moisturizer supports antiaging and is ideal for all skin types. It works to boost the skin's natural lifting ability to help restore the appearance of firmness and elasticity as it hydrates and nourishes. Formulated with exclusive cool-lift™ technology: provitamin P and a combination of biomimetic yeast, rye seed, and marine plankton extracts, it leaves skin looking and feeling firmer, resilient, and revitalized instantly and over time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an 8-week clinical study on 24 women ages 40-60, after twice-daily use said: - Skin instantly looks lifted, smooth, and radiant. In an 8-week self-assessment study on 42 women ages 40-60, after twice-daily use said: - Skin seems more firm with a better bounce, while facial contours appear more sculpted, youthful, and defined. - 88% of women were happy with the look and feel of skin after using uplifting miracle worker. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Review for: philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz
I got this in a sample size of only one use, but I felt it was just okay. It soaked in nicely without any greasy feel but I didn't feel or see any uplifting results, and it also had a heavy perfumed smell which I don't like for my face. Would not buy full sized based on this sample.
Review for: philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz
Best overnight moisturizer I have used! I love it and will buy again! The smell is great and its light and absorbs quickly!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Review for: philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz
Obsessed! This moisturizes so well without being too thick and just laying on top of my skin. Instead it actually gets absorbed. It makes my make up go on much smoother. I took a before picture to see if I notice any uplifting action and will update after a few weeks. Negative reviews mention it having a bad smell but I don't find that at all and I am extremely sensitive to smells. You also don't have to use very much so I feel like the jar will last a long time
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Review for: philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz
This moisturizer has been so good for helping me get my skin ready for spring and summer! It is extremely hydrating and also smells so fresh and clean! It moisturizes the entire day and keeps your skin looking glowy and luminous. I've really enjoyed using this product the past few weeks!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz
I wouldn't say it's a miracle, I haven't really noticed any change on my skin. No uplifting effect. It does have the cooling effect since there is some kind of mint in it which you can smell. It made me a little bit more oily through the day so I would recommend for people with oily skin to use more as a night cream since it doesn't have any SPF. But I believe you can find much better moisturizers for much cheaper.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Review for: philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz
Really great night time moisturizer. It has a nice cooling effect when you put it on and it smells good too! The price is a bit steep to justify a repurchase because I didn't see much of a difference. I used a full size jar in a little over a month and $60 a month is way too much for a moisturizer! Overall, I don't have many negative things to say other than it left me feeling a little greasy as the day went on bc it was really thick but i naturally have oily skin.
Amy I.
Amy I.
Limerick, PA
Review for: philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz
I love the cooling effect this moisturizer gives me. I have very sensitive skin and this moisturizer does not irritate it at all. However i wish they would change the packaging to a tube or pump to make it a little easier to use
Makenna H.
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
Review for: philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz
I got this with the philosophy purity cleanser. It is SO good!! I have super dry skin and was a little skeptical. It's so light weight, yet so hydrating. I absolutely love it and will be buying the full size!
Elena
Elena
Review for: philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz
Omg when I had the worst spa treatment ever my skin was peeling off my face! This brought my skin back after a few weeks! I don't know what I would have done without it! A little pricey but it worked wonders on my poor skin
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer 2 oz
I love this moisturizer! It does have a cooling feeling-almost like a cool mint feel. It has a light scent and leaves my skin soft. It is not greasy or watery. It is a bit pricy for the amount you get. If it was cheaper I would repurchase it. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Does this product actually helps to with time tighten loose skin? How long does it take and how many of these jars to use before actually seeing true results?