Philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Eye Cream, 0.1 Ounce

Help restore the appearance of firmness, elasticity and radiance for a more uplifted and younger-looking eye area. Philosophy's innovations in anti-aging formulation help to boost skin's natural lifting ability with exclusive cool-lift technology, plus Persian silk tree complex that helps brighten and lighten delicate skin. Application is easy with the unique cool-sculpt ceramic tip designed to deliver a gentle, cooling touch.

Targets the effects of aging including loss of firmness and youthful contour, as well as crepiness, puffiness and dark circles; Exclusive cool-lift technology featuring provitamin p and a combination of biomimetic yeast, rye seed and marine plankton extracts, plus Persian silk tree complex to help improve radiance; Helps skin appear smoother, firmer, brighter, lifted and revitalized, instantly and over time; Ideal for all skin types

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Eye Cream, 0.1 Ounce!
Chesapeake, VA
This eye cream is one of my favorites. Such a little amount goes a long way. Completely effective and am very happy with it. It’s a little heavy but settles into the skin. I would recommend this product to others.
Was recommended this eye cream as well as the gel moisturiser by a store host at Mecca - Was looking for something light weight, that I can feel sinking into my skin, but also something to help tackle my dark circles and puffiness. I also have very sensitive skin and react terribly to many products with little red bumps
Carol Stream, IL
I love Philosophy products and I’m very particular and picky with what I use on my skin and under eyes. This product is a bit on the pricer end but for a good reason. It works and it’s packed with amazing ingredients. My under eyes look so fresh, hydrated and awake after I use this
Asheboro
Moisturizing, makes my skin feel very hydrated and soft. Very effective at making my eyes look less tired. Definitely works much much better than the other creams I’ve tried. Costs a bit more than i would normally pay for cream but it was worth the extra money.
Bloomington
I absolutely love philosophy products! I’ve used a number of different products for my eyes and face. Anytime there’s a sale, I make it a priority to purchase philosophy! It’s really compatible with my skin and has done great work in clearing it up.
las vegas
I’ve been trying many different eye creams but this seems to be the one that’s perfect for me. It’s gentle not greasy and smooth. It’s nice size and it goes along ways. I find it effective and I love how my eyes feel. I highly recommend.
Smyrna, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this eye cream! It has very safe and natural ingredients. It provides a layer of cream to help hide eye bags and wrinkles! I use it nightly and love it! I highly recommend this product! It’s super affordable as well!
Pasco, WA
This is for all ages I believe if you see your eyes are starting to get a little bit wrinkly this is the way to go everyone needs an eye cream very effective and gentle on your eyes really recommend it
This is a really lightweight cream that also moisturizes. It has a nice scent and I like the packaging. It went really well with my face wash and face cream.
Philosophy can do no wrong in my book. I love every single one of their products. It’s a little on the pricier side but a little goes a long way. I like to get the travel sizes and try them and when I love them ( which I always do), I buy the full sized. I love this eye cream

Looking for your answer?