BY PHILOSOPHY

Help restore the appearance of firmness, elasticity and radiance for a more uplifted and younger-looking eye area. Philosophy's innovations in anti-aging formulation help to boost skin's natural lifting ability with exclusive cool-lift technology, plus Persian silk tree complex that helps brighten and lighten delicate skin. Application is easy with the unique cool-sculpt ceramic tip designed to deliver a gentle, cooling touch.

Targets the effects of aging including loss of firmness and youthful contour, as well as crepiness, puffiness and dark circles; Exclusive cool-lift technology featuring provitamin p and a combination of biomimetic yeast, rye seed and marine plankton extracts, plus Persian silk tree complex to help improve radiance; Helps skin appear smoother, firmer, brighter, lifted and revitalized, instantly and over time; Ideal for all skin types

Missy V.
Hillsville
I really enjoyed the benefits of this eye cream. It helped with the appearance of puffiness, firmness, and texture of my eyes. It is easy to apply and a wonderful cooling texture. I would recommend this product and anticipate ordering again
Jillian T.
Lebanon
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cream. It only takes a small amount placed around the eyes, and it's lightweight. It doesn't make your skin feel tight, but it works!
J L.
Tallahassee, FL
Easy to use and feels like a second skin. I recommend this for someone on the go. This product will do a lot of work in a little time.
Anna H.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Miracle Worker is true! Really is a miracle worker eye cream. Definitely worth the price! Went far beyond my expectations.
Wendy B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product! It makes your skin really soft and nice. I reccomend using it. Its the best and works really well.
Christina M.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Sephora
Love all Philosophy brand products!! They feel great, smell great, and best of all, they work!
Emily G.
Maiden
Love this product! It makes me feel wide eyed and ready to start the day! Definitely recommend this product
Kira M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this when I don’t sleep well to take away puffiness. I only bought it once but it works well. I also like it for wrinkles. The value is moderate
Christye G.
Iowa City
Purchased at: ULTA
It didn’t work. It gave me a rash. It itched and burned my skin around my eyes. My eyes itched and watered. I was looking forward to it but eh. It was disappointing.
Emily D.
Smyrna , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this eye cream! It has very safe and natural ingredients. It provides a layer of cream to help hide eye bags and wrinkles! I use it nightly and love it! I highly recommend this product! It’s super affordable as well!