philosophy unconditional love spray fragrance uploaded by Trista S.philosophy unconditional love spray fragrance uploaded by Braimilett H.philosophy unconditional love spray fragrance uploaded by Parker S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy unconditional love spray fragrance, 2 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Scent? Clean scent or strong scent? 2 Answers
  • Does this last all day on the skin? Is it an overpowering...2 Answers
  • Is this a really light scent? I've heard their scents don...3 Answers
  • "This smells amazing and lasts a long time." in 1 review
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I adore this scent. Unfortunately, it does not last long. I can't even smell it an hour later. I layer with the shower gel and body cream, but I can't seem to extend the scent. It's a shame because I love it so much. I wish I can find a dupe for it - something that would last.
Braimilett H.
Worcester, MA
Such a nice, light scent. I love it... on my bf. Yup, he's the one that uses it and not me, he likes lighter scents instead of overpowering colognes, I love this on him without even knowing it was perfume! I'm not sure if it's meant to be unisex but I like it more on him than if I were to wear it to be honest.
Autumn B.
Bellevue , NE
I received this as a gift and have used it repeatedly since. I love the scent. I get many compliments when I wear it. It's not overwhelming and just light enough to wear to work or on date night!
Taylor Z.
Bristol, CT
Unconditional love is my most used fragrance. I think it works for any season. Definitely my signature go to. It's a really sweet scent so if you're not into that steer clear. But I am addicted to the juicy black currant and vanilla yumminess!
Jennifer N.
Dayton, TN
I was needing something new, so I bought this from Ulta and it has a unique smell, I've purchased it once and I still have plenty so it is long lasting. The scent reminds me of a field of flowers, which I fell in love with!
mikayla n.
Surprise, AZ
love this perfume! i get compliments everywhere i go when i wear this telling me how good i smell! there is never a better feeling than that! best flavor and a company i trust, love philosophy! would recommend to everyone
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
I am a huge fan of Philosophy products all around. Their fragrances are the absolute best. I do have a few favorite scents, Unconditional Love included. They are so long lasting, & I always receive compliments when wearing their fragrances no matter where I go. They all smell so clean and fresh without being too strong. I love them!
Jennifer S.
Bridgeport, WV
This is my favorite fragrance! I love most of the Philosophy products but this is my absolute favorite. It scent lasts a long time and it reminds me of cotton candy! I have a bottle in my bedroom, a bottle in my car and I carry it in an infuser in my purse!
Jasmine R.
I love love love this scent! I have bought it at least 5 times. Someone always compliments my scent or asks what I'm wearing when I spray it on. Definitely worth the price ($48).
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
My absolute favorite perfume. Smells amazing and is not too weak or over powering. Lasts a very long time and everyone I've met so far asks about it. I've been using philosophy for years and this is my all time favorite scent.
Stacy O.
Garland, TX
Is this a really light scent? I've heard their scents don't last long
Stephanee S.
Does this last all day on the skin? Is it an overpowering smell?
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
Scent? Clean scent or strong scent?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?