philosophy unconditional love shampoo uploaded by Megan M.

BY PHILOSOPHY

a luxurious shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath infused with the soulful passionate scent of unconditional love infused with the enduring, soulful, passionate scent of unconditional love, this luxurious shampoo, bath and shower gel was created to make a woman feel surrounded by love from head to toe.  unconditional love perfumed shampoo, bath and shower gel gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair for a truly enduring experience. you need this if: you want a multi-tasking, gentle, mositurizing formula you want skin and hair that smells gorgeous you want to feel loved and cherished with the soulful, passionate scent of unconditional love. once upon a time there was a person who swore they would love you forever.  their love moved on but your love stayed in the same place.  consider the opportunity to love the greatest of all blessings, even when lo see more...

• How does this smell? I've always been interested in trying philos...4 Answers
Summer H.
I love philosophy products. This shampoo not only leaves your hair soft but it also smells great.
Stacy L.
Philosophy products are great. The smell is amazing and it lathers up wonderfully! I especially like that it's body wash, bubble bath all in one!
Tyra L.
Osseo, MN
Although it can be somewhat spendy this shampoo is worth it for sure. Your hair stays soft and smelling good all day.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Philosophy and Unconditional Love was the very first scent I ever purchased, and it smells amazing. This product can be used as a body wash too, which is what I used it for and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good.
Circumspect 4.
I have used this product everyday for almost 3 years. It is one of my favorite philosophy scents. It leaves a nice soft scent behind.
Circumspect 4.
I use this along with the body wash, and it is a great addition. It is a soft scent and doesn't overpower you. I suffer from migraines and can only wear limited perfumes and this is one of them.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
Products are a bit expensive but this one works! I enjoy how I feel after using this product and would recommend it to others
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is light and floral, its not quite a "young" scent per se. I bought it for my mom and she loved it. It's not incredibly heavy or overpowering (read: old lady perfume) so it makes a great gift for moms and aunts. Would recommend!
sam s.
League City, TX
Love this shampoo, very light sent. not overwhelming. Perfect for summer with its floral sent, very flirty and girly. I highly recommend.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Philosophy is one of my favorite hair and skin products. They are pricey but the bottles last forever & smell great.
Chey B.
How does this smell? I've always been interested in trying philosophy products buy I've been skeptical b/c idk what they'll smell like & I'm not a fan of floral scents