philosophy unconditional love shampoo uploaded by Megan M.

BY PHILOSOPHY

a luxurious shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath infused with the soulful passionate scent of unconditional love infused with the enduring, soulful, passionate scent of unconditional love, this luxurious shampoo, bath and shower gel was created to make a woman feel surrounded by love from head to toe.  unconditional love perfumed shampoo, bath and shower gel gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair for a truly enduring experience. you need this if: you want a multi-tasking, gentle, mositurizing formula you want skin and hair that smells gorgeous you want to feel loved and cherished with the soulful, passionate scent of unconditional love. once upon a time there was a person who swore they would love you forever.  their love moved on but your love stayed in the same place.  consider the opportunity to love the greatest of all blessings, even when lo see more...

• How does this smell? I've always been interested in trying philosop...4 Answers
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My absolute favorite, nothing else compares to the amazing scent of unconditional love. The scent is amazing, and it lingers on your skin just right that you can smell it, but it's not overwhelming. It's a little expensive, but it's worth it and I'll be buying plenty more.
Taira O.
Taira O.
Torrance, CA
This used to be one of my favorite scents. It's sweet and airy and not strong or overpowering. It can be a bit expensive but a little goes a long way, and the scent is definitely worth it in my opinion.
Brittnee R.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
What a special treat to use this product in your bubble bath! The scent is light and subtle yet very fragrant and meaningful. It is divine! The bubbles are endless! I throw on the jets in my tub with unconditional love and I am literally in the perfect bubble bath. I highly recommend this product to those who like this type of product but worry about scents. 5 stars from me!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Philosophy is one of my favorite hair and skin products. They are pricey but the bottles last forever & smell great.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is light and floral, its not quite a "young" scent per se. I bought it for my mom and she loved it. It's not incredibly heavy or overpowering (read: old lady perfume) so it makes a great gift for moms and aunts. Would recommend!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
Products are a bit expensive but this one works! I enjoy how I feel after using this product and would recommend it to others
Circumspect 4.
I use this along with the body wash, and it is a great addition. It is a soft scent and doesn't overpower you. I suffer from migraines and can only wear limited perfumes and this is one of them.
Circumspect 4.
I have used this product everyday for almost 3 years. It is one of my favorite philosophy scents. It leaves a nice soft scent behind.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Philosophy and Unconditional Love was the very first scent I ever purchased, and it smells amazing. This product can be used as a body wash too, which is what I used it for and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good.
sam s.
sam s.
League City, TX
Love this shampoo, very light sent. not overwhelming. Perfect for summer with its floral sent, very flirty and girly. I highly recommend.
Chey B.
Chey B.
How does this smell? I've always been interested in trying philosophy products buy I've been skeptical b/c idk what they'll smell like & I'm not a fan of floral scents