BY PHILOSOPHY

body butter - highly emollient moisturizer melt the soulful, passionate, enduring scent of unconditional love into your skin with unconditional love body butter. this highly emollient body moisturizer is formulated with multiple butters, including shea, mango and cocoa to hydrate as it tones and smoothes dry skin, leaving it feeling silky soft. for those who love unconditional love and crave super smooth skin, unconditional love body butter is a must-have. you need this product if... you love the soulful, passionate, enduring scent of unconditional love your skin craves extra moisture and hydration you prefer a formula that is non-greasy and absorbs quickly you want to firm, tone and mositurize your skin philosophy®:   the divine journey to the highest and the best parts of who you are and why you are here begin with the experience of being loved unconditionally. & see more...

Philosophy Unconditional Love Perfumed Body Butter, 5 Ounce
  • "Definitely my favorite Philosophy scent - it's girly and sweet! It's very light and the smell doesn't last long, so I also use the other products in the line. This lotion is thick and very moisturizing! Leaves my skin so soft!" in 4 reviews
  • "It literally works exactly how it sounds, it butters your body! I have severely dry skin and this stuff makes me feel so much more comfortable in my own body! I recommend it to anyone looking for a good body moisturizer! " in 3 reviews
Makeup E.
Bloomington
The scent of this is so interesting, in the best way! I can’t describe it well, but it does seem a bit flowery or perfumey but it’s also very sugary sweet. It isn’t too strong though, which is nice. It’s perfect for my sensitive skin and leaves my skin soft all day!
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
This body butter is great. It’s works well on my combination skin and on my son’s dry skin. It’s very moisturizing and long lasting. The scent is very pleasant. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Lorraine C.
Falls Church, VA
I actually have the perfume and the body butter and I just think the scent is so dreamy and relaxing. However, I did notice that my guy friends hate it and think it's too sweet! But whooooo cares?! Wear it when you're out running errands (: leaves skin soft and silky.
Marissa L.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love love love anything from philosophy. All their products from facial creams and washed to their lotions and body butters. So amazing! Left my skin literally glowing and the sent it delicious.
Makenzie B.
South Colby, WA
Allie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Elizabeth N.
Mount Vernon
I love this product and have recommended it to all my friends. It is a long lasting product I use daily.
Mary D.
Makes skin feel very soft, especially after a shower and before bed. My husband loves it in me and always compliment on it when I wear it.
Ariana C.
I really do not like this product its not my number one choice. I only used it once and i had it because its not a great product
Courtney D.
Smells amazing! Keeps your skin soft and moisturizer last for a couple of hours. Very thick body butter a little goes a long way.