BY PHILOSOPHY

body butter - highly emollient moisturizer melt the soulful, passionate, enduring scent of unconditional love into your skin with unconditional love body butter. this highly emollient body moisturizer is formulated with multiple butters, including shea, mango and cocoa to hydrate as it tones and smoothes dry skin, leaving it feeling silky soft. for those who love unconditional love and crave super smooth skin, unconditional love body butter is a must-have. you need this product if... you love the soulful, passionate, enduring scent of unconditional love your skin craves extra moisture and hydration you prefer a formula that is non-greasy and absorbs quickly you want to firm, tone and mositurize your skin philosophy®:   the divine journey to the highest and the best parts of who you are and why you are here begin with the experience of being loved unconditionally. & see more...

Lorraine C.
Falls Church, VA
I actually have the perfume and the body butter and I just think the scent is so dreamy and relaxing. However, I did notice that my guy friends hate it and think it's too sweet! But whooooo cares?! Wear it when you're out running errands (: leaves skin soft and silky.
Makenzie B.
South Colby, WA
It literally works exactly how it sounds, it butters your body! I have severely dry skin and this stuff makes me feel so much more comfortable in my own body! I recommend it to anyone looking for a good body moisturizer!
Marissa L.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love love love anything from philosophy. All their products from facial creams and washed to their lotions and body butters. So amazing! Left my skin literally glowing and the sent it delicious.
Mary D.
Makes skin feel very soft, especially after a shower and before bed. My husband loves it in me and always compliment on it when I wear it.
Courtney D.
Smells amazing! Keeps your skin soft and moisturizer last for a couple of hours. Very thick body butter a little goes a long way.
Ariana C.
I really do not like this product its not my number one choice. I only used it once and i had it because its not a great product
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland, FL
Omg.. i can never get enough of this body butter. A must need for dry skin. And the smell is amazing.
Debbie K.
Siler City , nc
Whenever I use this I get so many complements. The smell lasts a long time and my skin is so soft
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Smells amazing amd is great on the skin I would recommend it to anyone :):)
Allie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Definitely my favorite Philosophy scent - it's girly and sweet! It's very light and the smell doesn't last long, so I also use the other products in the line. This lotion is thick and very moisturizing! Leaves my skin so soft!