Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#737 in Facial Moisturizers
an ultra-hydrating body lotion with antioxidant and firming properties infused with the soulful, passionate scent of unconditional love infused with the enduring, soulful, passionate scent of philosophy s unconditional love fragrance, this firming body emulsion is designed to leave you feeling surrounded by love from head to toe.  unconditional love perfumed firming body emulsion is enriched with natural oils, such as olive and macadamia nut oils, to help soften the skin and aid in moisture retention, while shea butter helps nourish the driest of skin.  the formula also contains a unique, synergistic blend of vitamins e and c to provide antioxidant protection and a firming ingredient to help tone the skin leaving it feeling velvety soft. you need this if: you want a multi-tasking perfume, firming agent and moisturizer in one  you need an intense hydrating body lo
Photos (2)
Angela B.
Angela B.
I love the Unconditional Love Scent and I love that this product is also moisturizing. doing double duty. The texture is firm yet creamy. The scent is light but long lasting. When applied, it easily absorbs into your skin and even though it was moisturizing it did not leave a greasy feel.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Evans, GA
I didn't realize this was a firming body emulsion until a few days after I stared using it and I though "oh my, my workout is paying off" turns out my lotion was paying off. I'm definitely not complaining about it :) the scent is amazing too. Not overpowering but it lasts a long time.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
Goodyear, AZ
Its very soothing to my skin, however there are some better brands out there. Also the smell is not as pleasant as i like but i am a very picky person when it comes to smell of products but it does smell good, and most importantly is very moisturizng and lasts for hours.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
This stuff really works! Not only does is smell great but it feels great too. Makes your skin super soft and silky and visibly firmer. I used it after both babies and wouldn't ever use anything else...unless I didn't want these kind of results!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite lotion! The smell is interesting.. I don't love it when I first put it on at night, but my boyfriend can smell it in my sheets and he loves it! It's light and fresh and never over powering! I repurchase every-time I run out.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
New Orleans, LA
I literally wish I could give this product 12 stars because it does so much for your body. It literally tightens your skin as it moisturizes. I have 3 bottles, because people know how much I love this lotion they buy it for me as gifts.
Madeleine G.
Madeleine G.
P C Beach, FL
I cannot say good enough things about philosophy. This brand is he best go to skin care brand around. I love this body emulsion because it's smell is out of this world and it really leaves my skin feeling hydrated and healthy!
Mira S.
Mira S.
Loved this product, finished mines a week ago. I used this as a lotion after showers, loved the smell of it, not over powering. The scent is gentle is the best way to put it. Left the body smooth and moisturized
Gina J.
Gina J.
Dallas, GA
This is an all time favorite scent and the lotion is amazing! It hydrates and smooths your skin. It fruity but soft and not too sweet. It makes your skin appear firmer and that's great for thighs!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Absolutely one of the best smelling lotions I've ever used. Got this as a sample and am completely hooked on the scent, I bought the gift set! I get so many compliments on it. Buy this at Macy's!
nafia c.
nafia c.
Murphy, NC
Is this good for moisturizing your body? I have seen plenty of ads for it but I think it's a bit expensive.