philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion uploaded by Whitney P.philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion uploaded by Parker S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

an ultra-hydrating body lotion with antioxidant and firming properties infused with the soulful, passionate scent of unconditional love infused with the enduring, soulful, passionate scent of philosophy s unconditional love fragrance, this firming body emulsion is designed to leave you feeling surrounded by love from head to toe.  unconditional love perfumed firming body emulsion is enriched with natural oils, such as olive and macadamia nut oils, to help soften the skin and aid in moisture retention, while shea butter helps nourish the driest of skin.  the formula also contains a unique, synergistic blend of vitamins e and c to provide antioxidant protection and a firming ingredient to help tone the skin leaving it feeling velvety soft. you need this if: you want a multi-tasking perfume, firming agent and moisturizer in one  you need an intense hydrating body lo see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a long time user of multiple Philosophy products and because I love this brand I definitely will have higher standards for this product than from a brand that I have never tried before. I am such a big fan of this brand and yet I have never come across this lotion until today. This lotion promises to be a ultra-hydrating, scented body lotion with antioxidant and firming properties.  I applied this to my skin after getting out of the shower. This lotion absorbed pretty quickly and made my skin very soft after just one application. I am just not a fan of the scent of this lotion, it smells a lot like hairspray. I don't even know how anything can smell like hairspray except for hairspray, but this lotion does a pretty good job of pretending. I have not noticed any firming abilities, so if you are going to purchase this lotion solely on that one aspect, I would pass on this product. Actually the only positive property of this lotion would be that it made my skin extremely soft very quickly, but I'm positive I could find a much cheaper product to do the same thing.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
My mom originally bought this for herself but didn't like the scent so I ended up with it! I'm so glad because this lotion is amazing! I get horrible dry skin in the winter and I'm usually putting on lotion multiple times a day. With this lotion I use it once in the morning and at night. It is amazing and the smell is great too. Some lotions have very overpowering smells but this is light and perfect for day or night.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This lotion will always hold a special place in my heart. This is the scent that won my now husband over ;) He loved it. Now it is a must-have for my lotion collection. A little goes a long way and it is not too oily/greasy. I have gone through several bottles of this product! I highly recommend this!
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
Review for: philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion, 16 fl oz
I love how this product feels on the body. It is very moisturizing and gentle. I bought it at Sephora. they gave me a sample the other day and I went back to buy it. It not harsh to the body. I recommend that everyone experiment this body emulsion on the skin. You will not regret it.
Samantha M.
I absolutely love this scent! The lotion is not greasy but has a rich texture that keeps my skin feeling great all day! The scent lasts all day as well! Well worth the money spent!
Xenia R.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product ever! I've tried lots Of products but this one is by far the best one!!!!! The price is perfect as well and makes my skin feel amazing!!
Alexandra B.
Review for: philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion, 16 fl oz
Love love love this product! My sling felt super smooth and smelled amazing. Definitely noticed a difference in skin tighnessnover a few days!
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent of this product is fantastic. Not too strong but just enough to be pleasant. Works well as a light moisturizer.
Hailee J.
Oceanside
Review for: Unconditional Love
I love love love the same of all philosophy products seriously so i!! I hope that you give them a chance you do kknfkffdô
Sarah S.
Review for: Unconditional Love
Very nice lotion. Keeps skin feeling soft and smelling good. The smell is clean and not overpowering.
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this good for moisturizing your body? I have seen plenty of ads for it but I think it's a bit expensive.