philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion uploaded by Whitney P.philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion uploaded by Parker S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

an ultra-hydrating body lotion with antioxidant and firming properties infused with the soulful, passionate scent of unconditional love infused with the enduring, soulful, passionate scent of philosophy s unconditional love fragrance, this firming body emulsion is designed to leave you feeling surrounded by love from head to toe.  unconditional love perfumed firming body emulsion is enriched with natural oils, such as olive and macadamia nut oils, to help soften the skin and aid in moisture retention, while shea butter helps nourish the driest of skin.  the formula also contains a unique, synergistic blend of vitamins e and c to provide antioxidant protection and a firming ingredient to help tone the skin leaving it feeling velvety soft. you need this if: you want a multi-tasking perfume, firming agent and moisturizer in one  you need an intense hydrating body lo see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Allison H.
Allison H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite lotion! The smell is interesting.. I don't love it when I first put it on at night, but my boyfriend can smell it in my sheets and he loves it! It's light and fresh and never over powering! I repurchase every-time I run out.
Mira S.
Mira S.
Loved this product, finished mines a week ago. I used this as a lotion after showers, loved the smell of it, not over powering. The scent is gentle is the best way to put it. Left the body smooth and moisturized
Gina J.
Gina J.
Dallas, GA
This is an all time favorite scent and the lotion is amazing! It hydrates and smooths your skin. It fruity but soft and not too sweet. It makes your skin appear firmer and that's great for thighs!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Absolutely one of the best smelling lotions I've ever used. Got this as a sample and am completely hooked on the scent, I bought the gift set! I get so many compliments on it. Buy this at Macy's!
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV
Moisturizers are great to have and use, especially this time of year with it getting colder. I love the fragrance from this moisturizer. I also love how it keeps my skin nice and firm.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
Has a please smell it works I can feel it tightening without the weird tingle feeling that some lotions have! Must try product for all
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
This scent is intoxicating! Smells so innocent & fresh, yet romantic. The formula is awesome for my dry skin.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a long time user of multiple Philosophy products and because I love this brand I definitely will have higher standards for this product than from a brand that I have never tried before. I am such a big fan of this brand and yet I have never come across this lotion until today. This lotion promises to be a ultra-hydrating, scented body lotion with antioxidant and firming properties.  I applied this to my skin after getting out of the shower. This lotion absorbed pretty quickly and made my skin very soft after just one application. I am just not a fan of the scent of this lotion, it smells a lot like hairspray. I don't even know how anything can smell like hairspray except for hairspray, but this lotion does a pretty good job of pretending. I have not noticed any firming abilities, so if you are going to purchase this lotion solely on that one aspect, I would pass on this product. Actually the only positive property of this lotion would be that it made my skin extremely soft very quickly, but I'm positive I could find a much cheaper product to do the same thing.
Persida G.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
Review for: philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion, 16 fl oz
I love how this product feels on the body. It is very moisturizing and gentle. I bought it at Sephora. they gave me a sample the other day and I went back to buy it. It not harsh to the body. I recommend that everyone experiment this body emulsion on the skin. You will not regret it.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Review for: philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion, 16 fl oz
Love love love this product! My sling felt super smooth and smelled amazing. Definitely noticed a difference in skin tighnessnover a few days!
naf C.
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this good for moisturizing your body? I have seen plenty of ads for it but I think it's a bit expensive.