philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion uploaded by Whitney P.philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion uploaded by Parker S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

an ultra-hydrating body lotion with antioxidant and firming properties infused with the soulful, passionate scent of unconditional love infused with the enduring, soulful, passionate scent of philosophy s unconditional love fragrance, this firming body emulsion is designed to leave you feeling surrounded by love from head to toe.  unconditional love perfumed firming body emulsion is enriched with natural oils, such as olive and macadamia nut oils, to help soften the skin and aid in moisture retention, while shea butter helps nourish the driest of skin.  the formula also contains a unique, synergistic blend of vitamins e and c to provide antioxidant protection and a firming ingredient to help tone the skin leaving it feeling velvety soft. you need this if: you want a multi-tasking perfume, firming agent and moisturizer in one  you need an intense hydrating body lo see more...

philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion
  • "This is an all time favorite scent and the lotion is amazing! It hydrates and smooths your skin. It fruity but soft and not too sweet. It makes your skin appear firmer and that's great for thighs!" in 6 reviews
  • "This scent is intoxicating! Smells so innocent & fresh, yet romantic. The formula is awesome for my dry skin." in 3 reviews
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I am a long time user of multiple Philosophy products and because I love this brand I definitely will have higher standards for this product than from a brand that I have never tried before. I am such a big fan of this brand and yet I have never come across this lotion until today. This lotion promises to be a ultra-hydrating, scented body lotion with antioxidant and firming properties.  I applied this to my skin after getting out of the shower. This lotion absorbed pretty quickly and made my skin very soft after just one application. I am just not a fan of the scent of this lotion, it smells a lot like hairspray. I don't even know how anything can smell like hairspray except for hairspray, but this lotion does a pretty good job of pretending. I have not noticed any firming abilities, so if you are going to purchase this lotion solely on that one aspect, I would pass on this product. Actually the only positive property of this lotion would be that it made my skin extremely soft very quickly, but I'm positive I could find a much cheaper product to do the same thing.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
My mom originally bought this for herself but didn't like the scent so I ended up with it! I'm so glad because this lotion is amazing! I get horrible dry skin in the winter and I'm usually putting on lotion multiple times a day. With this lotion I use it once in the morning and at night. It is amazing and the smell is great too. Some lotions have very overpowering smells but this is light and perfect for day or night.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This lotion will always hold a special place in my heart. This is the scent that won my now husband over ;) He loved it. Now it is a must-have for my lotion collection. A little goes a long way and it is not too oily/greasy. I have gone through several bottles of this product! I highly recommend this!
Shannon B.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: philosophy unconditional love firming body emulsion, 16 fl oz more...
I had never heard of Philosophy before, until I moved to Texas. I don’t think I can ever go back to another brand for lotion. It’s a lotion I use everyday and it is not a lotion that you have to reapply all the time which is what every girl needs in their life! 😍
Tina R.
Tennessee
I love philosophy lotions. This scent is a soft blackberry vanilla that smells absolutely amazing. It is very hydrating and the scent lasts for a long time. I like to layer the spray fragrance with it to make it last even longer.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I love how this product feels on the body. It is very moisturizing and gentle. I bought it at Sephora. they gave me a sample the other day and I went back to buy it. It not harsh to the body. I recommend that everyone experiment this body emulsion on the skin. You will not regret it.
Samantha M.
I absolutely love this scent! The lotion is not greasy but has a rich texture that keeps my skin feeling great all day! The scent lasts all day as well! Well worth the money spent!
Angela B.
I love the Unconditional Love Scent and I love that this product is also moisturizing. doing double duty. The texture is firm yet creamy. The scent is light but long lasting. When applied, it easily absorbs into your skin and even though it was moisturizing it did not leave a greasy feel.
Michelle S.
Evans, GA
I didn't realize this was a firming body emulsion until a few days after I stared using it and I though "oh my, my workout is paying off" turns out my lotion was paying off. I'm definitely not complaining about it :) the scent is amazing too. Not overpowering but it lasts a long time.
Allison H.
Starkville, MS
My favorite lotion! The smell is interesting.. I don't love it when I first put it on at night, but my boyfriend can smell it in my sheets and he loves it! It's light and fresh and never over powering! I repurchase every-time I run out.
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this good for moisturizing your body? I have seen plenty of ads for it but I think it's a bit expensive.

Sephora