philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Multi-Rejuvenating Lightweight Emulsion SPF 30 1.5 oz

BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A revitalizing, lightweight, fast-absorbing moisturizer that targets visible signs of aging while protecting from the sun. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture- PoresIf you want to know more…This refreshing moisturizer improves the appearance of wrinkles, firmness, pores, and radiance. Advanced, patented protection targets a full spectrum of sun rays including UVA, UVB, infrared, and visible light. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: In a 4-week self-assessment study with 42 women, ages 40 to 60:- The appearance of wrinkles is reduced- Sskin looks firmer and more radiant with less-visible pores see more...

Lourdes A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this especially in the warm weather.  It goes on so easily and I love the SPF 30 factor!  It absorbs quickly and my skin feels moisturized and smooth.  I apply to my neck and declote area and it doesn't get on my clothes.  I would recommend this to anyone.
Marilena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like very much to put it before my makeup. Very good texture, doesn't leave any oil residue. Good for normal/oily skin, not too much for dry skins. Nice antiaging effect, skin feels refreshed and bright.
Sarah F.
Fpo, AE
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have oily or combination skin, then this is for you. It is lightweight and absorbs well into the skin. It has a great scent and is great for sensitive skin as well. It dispenses great from the bottle too! If you have dry skin, then this may not be ideal for you.
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this! I don't try a lot of skin products but this one worked well for me! A lot of skin products irritate my skin, or leave my face dry/shiny but this did not!
Samantha M.
I LOVE the Ultimate Miracle Worker line!  I use the day/night cream and eye serum.  My eyes feel less puffy soon after I apply.
Antoinette R.
Apopka, FL
Got a free sample from sophisticated really love this product wish it was a little cheaper then I can buy more !
Faith R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for any girl, day or night. Try it for yourself, you will be truly satisfied and happy you did!!!!!!!!
Fribeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's definitely one miracle. I love this product , my hair too.. in so happy with this
Alyssa F.
McAllen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels so soft and moisturized after using this product. I love the whole line.