PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm

Don't let gravity bring you down - get lifted with Philosophy's ultimate face serum roller! Their next-generation face serum roller helps you see more sculpted-looking facial contours* while the stainless steel applicator adds a smooth, cooling touch. Philosophy's exclusive ''lift-fix'' complex, which contains a combination of patented bi-retinoid (hpr+), a triple blend of peptides, Kigelia africana fruit extract, Edelweiss extract and soy extract, helps visually lift the look of skin, and smooth the look of wrinkles.*

Results you can see!*

In just 10 days:

• Helps skin look lifted and firmer

In 3 weeks:

• Helps chin and neck look tighter
  • Helps laugh lines appear reduced over time
  • Helps facial contours appear more sculpted and toned

*Based on an 8-week consumer test with 115 women aged 45-65

How do receive this product?
Can we use this around our eyes?
Does the applicator on the PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm allow you to control the amount of product you apply?
Start your review of PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm!
How would you rate this product?
2 days ago
PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm uploaded by Kelle T.
I received this complimentary for this review. I received a super tiny sample size tube of this serum. It doesn’t have the roller so I am unable to use the item as intended. The serum has an interesting smell-I can’t quite place it. It reminds me, kind of, of a medicine cabinet, like bandaids! It is very slick on the skin and takes about 10 seconds to fully absorb. My skin feels slightly tacky after it has absorbed. My skin feels smooth and not shiny. I’m giving it 3 stars because we didn’t receive the item as it’s intended to be used (the roller) and because the smell is strong. I’m not really liking the smell the longer it’s on my skin. I’m sad that this sample is sooo small because I might get 2 days of use out of it. I would like to have tried it with the roller as it was intended. I’m also seeing that about half of the pictures here show full size serums and half show the teeny tiny sample size. Are these different voxboxes?
18 days ago
PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm uploaded by Karen H.
Thank you influenster I. for sending me this [user:lovephilosophy] UMW Serum Roller! I received this skincare product complimentary for testing purposes but that has no impact on this review. Always thorough and honest, that’s my motto. 🤗⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Formulated with kigelia africans fruit extract, retinol and peptides, this facial serum roller is meant to lift and firm the skin while reducing laugh lines. It also claims to help tighten the chin and neck.⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ I am so grateful for the opportunity to try this product, but I personally would have liked to see certain ingredients higher up on the ingredients list and some completely left out. I try to avoid these ingredients because not only do I think they are bad for the skin, they have zero benefits long term. Also, this product contains GLYCERIN. Glycerin is good for the skin but some forms of synthetic glycerin can be harmful and I am unsure of which form it is. Here is my full review and thoughts. ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ PROS: ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ •Lightweight; non-sticky formula⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ •Easy to use⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ •Travel friendly ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ •Stainless steel applicator-adds a cooling touch⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ •Peptides & Hyaluronic Acid ingredients (although low on the list) ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ CONS: ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ •Has ingredients I typically avoid and they’re also high up on the ingredients list: ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ALCOHOL-drying;can be irritating to the skin; especially bad for dry skin like myself. ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ PARFUM/FRAGRANCE- I don’t like scents in my skincare, especially products I apply twice a day. Fragrance ingredients can irrate the skin and can make dry skin worse; they are unnecessary and not beneficial to the skin.⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ •Expensive-$76 for 1 oz. Most of the anti-aging ingredients in this are lower on the list, which means it has the least amount of these ingredients in it. If higher amounts were added, it might possibly work faster, better and would also be more worth the high price to me.⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Overall, I would not purchase this product due to the ingredients and cost but I do think it has potential. I didn’t see any big changes to my skin while using this but I did notice a few fine lines on my forehead appeared a little smaller. This test is based only on a 10 day use day/night. I wasn’t able to test it at least 4-6 weeks. Will update any changes once I empty! ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ #ultimatemiracleworker #complimentary #influenstervoxbox #realwithkaren #skincare #skincareproductreviee #honestreviews #skincarejunkie #philosophyskincarereview
5 days agoBastrop, TX
PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm uploaded by Celia T.
Recibí este serum de philosophy en mi segunda voxbox de influenster gratis para probarlo pero estoy un poco confundida porque no podré dar una reseña favorable para el producto porque recibí un sample súper chiquito. En las instrucciones dice que para ver resultados hay que usarlo por 10 días seguidos y el sample que recibí maximo es para 2 días y cuidando de no exagerar al ponerme el producto. El producto no huele mal sino al contrario tiene un olor fresco y de primera impresión también tiene una sensación fresca en la piel, también deja hidratada y muy suave la piel pero es todo lo que por el momento puedo decir. #Sephora #Ulta #philosophy #voxbox
24 days agoArlington, MA
PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm uploaded by Jennifer S.
I was initially slightly concerned to try the product because I quickly researched that it contains some perfume in it, and with sensitive skin, many times that i tried new products with perfume in it i would immediately get a breakout. Either the perfume is on the top list or on the lowest part of the list i just become scared. But then I have tried other philosophy products that had never created problems for me and they have always worked well, so i gathered the courage to try this. First impression, wow! Packaging is so clever, lid is easy to open, dispensing mechanism is to click the top part with an arrow sign to "on" and "off". Once you are ready to dispense, you put the metal roller on your face and squeeze the tub slightly and product should come out as you slide back and forth. Little goes along way. Second impression, i loveeee that the massaging movement makes my cheeks go rosey red and the serum just feels immediately gone into my skin. Makes me feel that this whole roller mechanism actually works to warm up my pores and get it ready to drink up all that goodness. Third, once you are finished using it you can turn the switch "off" and run the tap water on the metal roler. Then wipe clean. It is all such an easy and quick process. I have only just used this serum for 8 days so i can't say much about drastic improvements. The product claims you will feel lifted skin and firmness in 10 days. I can't say that is what is happening with me but i can definitely say it did not irritate my skin and my skin look healthy and well hydrated. I will write some more updates once i have used enough portion of the product. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions that I express in this review is of my own, and 100% honest.
17 days agoCottonwd Hts, UT
PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm uploaded by Laura E.
I am a huge fan of Philosophy products, so I was excited to receive this product. I am in my mid 30’s and suddenly have developed problematic/sensitive skin. I received this product right before 2 back-to-back trips to two different climates (Ireland and Puerto Rico), and all the traveling left me with Perioral Dermatitis (irritated skin that appears as a rash around the mouth, side of nose and cheeks). So, when I finally got back and was ready to try out my product, I didn’t want to further aggravate my skin, as I wouldn’t be able to form a realistic opinion. I did, however, start to use just my Philosophy Purity Made Simple face wash and moisturizer, after trying a few other products I have in my arsenal, and that was the only thing that finally calmed my skin. This is why Philosophy is so awesome and such a holy grail brand for me! I have been using the roller on my neck/décolleté area and I have noticed improvements in my skin texture and appearance over the course of 4 weeks. Once my skin issues on my face have resolved, I am hopeful it will perform the same magic to my face! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster, and this is why I felt obligated to try the product on my neck/décolleté while waiting for my face issues to resolve, but I am an avid Philosophy user and have purchased all of my other products from them for the last 10+ years. I have tried other high-end brands and come back to Philosophy because of its gentleness for my hypersensitive skin.
5 days agoWinder, GA
I really like this product. I was very excited when I was picked by Influenster to review this product. I, however, received such a small complimentary sample that I only got a few uses out of the tube. I have been on the fence about trying retinol. This formula has irritated my skin for the last 2 applications that I have used it for. It’s minimal though and nothing like what I’ve heard. A slight burning sensation, but I haven’t seen any peeling skin or visible irritations from it. I’m hoping after using this for a month or so, that I will see results around my mouth where my smile lines are. I already use Philosophy products and I love them! This product has a satiny feel and glides on the skin smoothly. It did make my face feel very soft the next morning. I’m excited to purchase it and give it a long term try! I’ll update my review when I’ve had a longer amount of time to analyze the product.
2 days agoBreeding, KY
PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm uploaded by Penny W.
I recieved The @Philosophy Miracle Serum Roller #voxbox complementary from @Influenster I was super Excited to test this Amazing Product out but just a small sample without the roller, so I can't truly tell if it works well for me, there was only enough for 2 applications but, I can say it smells Great, feels creamy and luxurious on my skin. I would love to try the serum with the Roller to see the true effectiveness. #influenster has Always been so Amazing to me with the voxbox's I have received, oversights happen 😱 but I'm thankful to be apart of the @Influenster community 💕 PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm
6 days agoAtlanta , GA
PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm uploaded by Shay Y.
Edit: ***I tried the sample tube I was sent by Influenster and I can say that it seems to be a good product. It has virtually no detectable fragrance other than a light fresh scent that dissipates quickly. It didn’t irritate my eyes or bother me at all. The texture is a sort of gel-like lotion that feels nice going on and it absorbs quickly. I used this immediately after cleansing my skin and before my moisturizer with no irritation or reaction of any sort. It does contain lactic acid and if you’re not accustomed to it, it can cause some tingling at first. I happen to use lactic acid in another product on a daily basis so I didn’t feel anything but just a heads-up for new users. I was only able to use this for 2 applications so, while it seems very nice, I cannot attest to any results or what to expect after the first few uses. It seems like it has some potential though and maybe one day I’ll get a chance to try it for a few weeks.*** I received this as a Vox Box and I’m shocked that I was only sent a sample size instead of the full-size with the roller. Influenster is always great about providing everything needed to fully utilize and provide a fair review until now. I even received instructions on how to use the roller but there is no roller to use in the .1oz/3ml sample size. This is not only an incomplete product, it’s nowhere near enough to know if it is effective or if it lives up to its claims. .
2 days ago
Well, I just started this review. So far I'm not impressed. This is due to the fact that I received a very small sample and it's not what I was told I'd be getting. This is a VoxBox so I guess I shouldn't complain. What I am able to relay is that it has a very light flowery scent. It has a nice gel-like consistency. This makes the application using my fingers, not the roller ball, easy. So far, I've noticed a slight tightening to my face. This is what it says it does. I can't give a truly honest review because I didn't get the full product. #Influenster #VoxBox
a month agoCoachella, CA
PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm uploaded by Alexis N.
I have been a long time fan of Philosophy skin care products so I was super excited to receive this one for free from Influenster! I’ve been using it Day and night for 10 days and love how seamlessly it fit into my existing skin care routine and that it doesn’t alter or effect my make up negatively at all (you know how some products can cause make up to “slip”). Nice clean and mild scent, the roller applicator feels cooling and like a massage! I definitely love this product. PHILOSOPHY Ultimate Miracle Worker Fix Facial Serum Roller Uplift & Firm
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a month ago
April M. 10 days ago
Yes, it distributes it very nicely but should you desire more of the product, you can squeeze the tube and it will dispense more.