Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Eye Cream, Travel Size, .1 Oz

Manufacturer: Bring out the best in your eyes. This groundbreaking, antiaging eye cream with patented technology targets fine lines, wrinkles, firmness, dark circles, and puffiness—creating hydrated, refreshed, youthful-looking eyes. A new generation high-performance bi-retinoid (hpr+) with active plant cells rejuvenates skin while caffeine and vitamin C help reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles. It offers comprehensive broad-spectrum protection from harmful sun rays, the number one cause of premature skin aging.

Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Eye Cream; Anti Aging Moisturizer Eye Cream; Travel Mini; 0.10 oz/3 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Eye Cream, Travel Size, .1 Oz!
Purchased at: Sephora
Not a ton of improvement seen with the teeny sample size. Not dramatic enough to invest in the full size.
This stuff is pretty good. It did pretty much what it said it would and I did see a small difference
East Ridge, TN
This product worked well but I didn’t have any noticeable changes in the appearance of my eyes.
Seattle
My eyes looks better since I use this productos, it’s good for the skin 🥰 ### I recommend it
Works great. Keeps my under eyes tight and the puffiness down. Philosophy is a great product
Islandia, NY
Haven’t noticed a huge difference but i don’t have terrible uindereyes. Feels moisturizing
It was ok. Surprise it didn’t work better. My eyes puffed up the first few times I used it

Looking for your answer?