philosophy ulimate miracle worker night, 2 oz. uploaded by michelle p.philosophy ulimate miracle worker night, 2 oz. uploaded by Catherine G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

philosophy ulimate miracle worker night, 2 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this it's so hydrating and I'm 43 and I feel like I see a difference after I use it . A little goes a long way . I feel like I feel and see a difference around my eyes . I got mine in a kit and I'm going to get the full size for sure . Great product ! " in 4 reviews
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Feels like a cream/gele. Richly hydrating. Fun to mix up. You add the packet of live active iris plant cells to it. Mix a tad. Let set for 5ish minutes then mix it all in once those pearls of live active cells dissolve. Once its mixed up you are ready to use it! A pea size amount is all you need. It will target deep set wrinkles and fine lines, skin density, firmness, texture, radiance, hydration, and renew cell growth.
Zeynep S.
Imagine having all of your redness and pores disappear overnight? Then this is your product. I use this every night and I wake up with no visible pores and extremely hydrated skin!!! It’s a pricey product but I use the lightest tap of product and it lasts me for months! Would recommend!!
Katie H.
Stillwater, MN
Great stuff. It’s heavy but not too heavy. Usually with thicker creams I will break out in the mornings but not with this one. I like it. I use with other philosophy products and some glamglow products and so far so good. I’ll update once I use it for a few more months
Susie H.
Lexington
Philosophy ultimate miracle worker is my favorite night cream. It leaves my skin feeling extremely moisturized and ready for bed. I have noticed a definite improvement in the texture of my skin and a reduction in lines and wrinkles since using this night cream.
Jennifer L.
Greer
After using several different ones from Philosophy, I will use this one up - it was way too expensive - I will go back to the renewed hope for night. The pearls never fully dissolved in this and it just doesn’t seem to work as well on my skin.
Vee M.
South Sioux City
I am in love with this product! I put it on every night just before I head to bed, all my life since high school I suffered acne, big pores and uneven skin tone, ever since I use this product I’ve seen so much different with my skin, I couldn’t believe it myself, it’s a little pricey but to be honest it was worth it.
Taylor M.
Durham
This is a good product, and it complements the regular day formula well. However, it is overpriced in my opinion. Mary Kay products work just as well for half the price.
member-c27ab
I’m absolutely obsessed with this product. I can’t get enough. It makes my skin so soft and gives me a glow in the morning. It sinks deep into the skin and moisturizes intensely.
Maggie T.
Auburn, MA
I began using this serum this winter when I noticed my skin had become flaky especially when I was applying foundation. This serum is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I apply it at night before I go to sleep and by the time I wake up my skin is fresh and ready for foundation. It does not smell the best but I prefer it this way because I know I am not applying an harsh perfumes to my face which is not something I like to do. The results are exactly what most look for when they absolutely need a great dose of hydration.
Jennifer T.
I recieved this as a small sample in a Sephora Play bag. Usually it is hard to tell if a product is good or worth the money with such a small sample, but this stuff really was a miracle worker. It sooths my dry skin, quickly heals any dry patches or break outs and really keeps my skin looking and feeling good. The only down side is it is quite expensive and it doesn't smell great. I can deal with the scent, but the pricey is holding me back a bit, but it may be worth it when I need to purchase something.

back