BY PHILOSOPHY

A set of three of philosophy's award-winning shower gels in crisp winter fragrances. These multitasking shower gels offer head-to-toe cleansing, leaving skin and hair feeling hydrated and super soft with a luxurious lather and three clean and crisp winter fragrances. Each boasts an extra rich and creamy formula and all come in beautiful holiday packaging perfect for gifting. This set contains: - 3 x 6 oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Sweetly Fallen Snow, Snow Man, Twinkling Starlight It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
I love winter time because I know Philosophy will put out their Snow Man scent! And, I just think that it is their best scent. It's clean, fresh and and crisp, just like a fresh snowfall! If you haven't smelled it, you need to! #stylebyjoe #influnister #philosophy #grooming #snowman
Toni A.
Yes, this could be a unisex gift. The body wash/shampoo/bubble bath is not overbearing and will leave your skin soft and hair smooth. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I had purchased this set as gifts for friends and family and what not but I had to keep the Snowman scent it smells absolutely amazing and so refreshing all the scents from philosophy are so lovely. I love philosophy prodcuts and would definitely recommend.
Katie W.
Perfect for this year gift giving! I'm a total philosophy gal! I use every single fragrance & always buy the super sizes & these awesome collections on QVC for the best deals! Or catch Black Friday deals on philosophy.com! I stock up every year! It's super long lasting. All of it, gentle, subtle yet snacking scents that can totally change your mood/day & someone else's too!
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Philosophy is a great brand in general. I have not found a product that i haven't liked. The body washes and lotions are awesome. I feel they are a little pricey but I also feel they are worth the purchase. i would continue to buy these types of sets because i fell they are the best bag for your buck!
Jaimie P.
Riviera Beach, FL
I love philosophy they are an awesome brand. I have tried many of their products and I usually buy them at ultra. They are a good value for the quality. The softness and scent last a long time, I just love their products. I buy them regularly. :) love it
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
What I love most about thus brand is that they always come out with different type of trios this is easily one of my top 10 favorites! I love how you can use it for your skin and hair! or even bubbles! I bought mine online will buy again!
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
I always get their Christmas winter sets around the holiday season. They make great gifts but are also great products from a great brand and smell amazing
Kristin V.
These are the perfect gift for the person that doesn't need anything. Even if it's not something they use for themselves it's a great regift!
Ysenia G.
All of these have the best scents , the smell delicious, there a little watery but otherwise great for a light scent all day.