BY PHILOSOPHY

used alone or mixed with your favorite water-based serum, moisturizer or spf, our vitamin c powder helps protect skin against environmental attack and brighten skin tone. 99.8% high-potency topical vitamin c powder. antioxidant helps prevent premature aging and improves skin tone and texture. see more...

• Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is super unique in the fact that you can add Vitamin C to any of your favorite moisturizers and or foundations. I did feel like for my sensitive skin that after about a week I did start to get alot of redness until I discontinued it. So, just every once in a awhile for me.
Elaine E.
Amazing effect and worth every penny. This jar lasts a long time. I used it nightly for over a year before it ran out. I mix it in moisturizer and I have also mixed it in rosehip oil. The instructions indicate using it in the daytime and vitamin c is effective against sun damage. However, I used it at night and woke up to beautiful skin.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
You want to boost your moisturizer with some vitamin c? Add some of this to the mix and you're on your way to brighter skin!
Ying O.
Depends on your skin, how much you use, and how long you have used this, it might feel a bit irritating sometimes. Also, it doesn't pair well with all the moisturizers, some of the pairing can cause a bunch of flakes on your face, especially when you put makeup on after that. Also, hard to tell if it is effective, but the powder form of Vc is definitely more stable.
Ashley B.
san antonio
this product was very strong on y face. I think it would have been much better if it didn't seem like it was burning your face. Packaging was terrible looked like a package from target. First time user needed improvement. I was expecting something much better.
Sharice H.
I mix this in with my face cream when my skin is looking a bit grey and lifeless, I don't particularly see a massive difference. It makes my face cream thinner and is quite good in warmer temperatures - this powder makes my skin matter. Not the specific qualities this product has but all the same, it's good if you'd like our skin to be less shiny. It doesn't really sit well under my loose mineral foundation however, it's more suited to being underneath a liquid base.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
After trying nearly every Vitamin c product this is my holy grail! I love it and it works Luke a dream! Yessss!!!!!
Debbie M.
TORONTO
i used to use it more often before but now i noticed my skin gets really itchy when i use it i don't know why happened maybe my skin changed.  its still effective just not preference.  the packaging is simple i like the scooper looks like something i would use scooping some snow.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
This stuff is amazing! I use it every morning mixed into my favorite acne serum and the results have been wonderful in under a week. My skin looks healthier and brighter. A little goes a long way so it's totally worth the price.
Julie N.
This little baby lasted for exactly one year and I am now on my second bottle. You will notice a big difference before and after. I use it twice a day, and it helps a lot with even skin tone and brighten skin. It was a little messy at first. I mixed 1/2 -1 scoop with Clinique moisturizer gel and apply sunscreen after. Seriously a game changer, give it a try!!!
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u mix with your makeup or apply alone? Also is this with your moisturizer or does it replace it? Thx